We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Christian learned the basics of sewing back in high school from his Family and Consumer Arts Teacher, Ms. Frank. Since picking up sewing again a few years ago, he has enjoyed learning and creating beginners quilts for sewers who want to learn how to quilt.
Being a beginning quilter himself, Christian loves seeing new and innovative techniques for quilting prowess, and is always amazed at the talents and skills of the people around him.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 12 Inch Block Quilt Supplies
- A Visual Guide to Precuts
- What is a Quilting Bee?
- 18 Quilt Patterns for Christmas
- Layer Cake Disappearing 9-Patch Baby Quilt
- Sew Merry Table Topper Tutorial
- The Importance of Nesting Seams
- Ron Swanson Inspired Quilt Tutorial
- Chromatic Squares Quilt Pattern
- Blue Carolina Starburst Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns