We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Beth Lancaster is a lifelong artist, quilter, seamstress, and the owner of Moonlight Quilts, a company that creates hand-cut custom quilts. One of Beth's earliest memories is of quilting. She remembers sewing at her grandmother’s side when she was only 3 or 4 years old, helping to sew a quilt pattern that she now recognizes as a “Grandmother’s Flower Garden.” While Beth admits that the stitches she made in that quilt when she was 3 or 4 years old were undoubtedly removed and re-stitched, she credits those first stitches for fostering her passion for quilting.
Today, Beth enjoys quilting immensely. For her, quilting is as much a way to link to the past as it is a way to leave a practical, artistic legacy to the future. Beth's mother and grandmother were both avid quilters, and Beth stays connected to their memories with the quilts she creates. At the same time, when Beth creates a quilt, she creates an heirloom that will passed down to future generations. Not to mention that quilts are a great way to keep loved-ones warm.
Beth's loved-ones include her husband, two children, a daughter-in-law, and a new grandchild. Beth is a longtime resident of Colorado and a member of the American Sewing Guild. You can learn more about Beth and her hand-cut custom quilt business by visiting MoonlightQuilts.com.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Read NextPreeti Harris
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cardinal Bird Quilt Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Layers of a Quilt Beginner Guide
- Learn the Difference Between Fabric Scissors and Paper Scissors
- Sweet And Simple Squares Baby Quilt
- The Gemstone Quilt
- Loralie Designs
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Harvest Stars Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns