- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
I was first introduced to sewing when I was very young. I remember sitting beside my grandmother, at her old Singer treadle sewing machine, watching and “helping” as she sewed clothes for my sister and I. Fast forward almost 30 years and I thought I’d try my hand at making some curtains for the nursery. From that day forward, I was bitten by the creative bug. I now try to incorporate some creativity into each day. I live in a seaside village, just south of Sydney in Australia. I am mum to two gorgeous kids. I have the most patient and encouraging husband on the planet who shows the right amount of “enthusiasm” when I show him my latest project or idea. I can be found in my new sewing studio, creating new projects to share on my blog (Samelia’s Mum) and in Australian magazines. When not in my sewing room you can find me hand stitching, while waiting for my children at their after school activities. I love to make quilts. I love little projects which can be completed quickly. I love to have one project on the go and be thinking of the next one that I want to start. I love fabric. I love to create. I love to encourage creativity in others. I hope to inspire.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Quick and Easy Christmas Table Runner
Rainbow All-Sort String Pillow
Sugar Almonds Jelly Roll Quilt Pattern
Two Hour Terrifically Thrifty Table Runner
Scrapalicious Improv Log Cabin Quilt
Oh Christmas Tree Pillow Design
Sweet Christmas Birdie Ornament
Christmas Miracles Table Topper
Life is Better with Friends Mini Quilt
Don't miss Anorina on the FaveQuilts Blogger Patterns We Love Pinterest board!
Read NextJulie Herman
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
ridiculosity 67303 43
Apr 07, 2015
Mrs. Morris sounds very interesting and what I've seen of her stuff is beautiful. I wanted to make a comment on the project "Fresh Diamonds Quilt" but discovered it had to be through the dangerous social media which I don't touch. I wanted to make that quilt, but need clarification. Too bad. Thank you.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Lady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt
Make a sweet and ladylike mini quilt inspired by all things Southern and summery with this fun Lady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt.… Continue reading: "Lady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns