We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom to two wonderful young men and a wife to a fantastic husband. They all encourage me in my creative endeavors.
I made my first quilt 20 years ago when I had my first child. Seven years ago we moved to a different province, and I started quilting again as a way to occupy my time. When I moved my sewing machine into my kitchen two years ago and discovered the wonderful on-line quilting community, I became more immersed in quilting. More recently I have discovered the joy of domestic machine quilting, and have realized that with a bit of patience and perseverance beautiful results are attainable.
Lately my goal has been to encourage and educate others to the fact that they too can machine quilt beautifully on their domestic sewing machines.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns