- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
The staff of Sew Steady® works together every day with one mission to pursue, one goal in mind—to improve and enhance your sewing experience. Sew Steady® was founded in the early 90s, and purchased by TipBar Incorporated in 2009. The Sew Steady® product line consists of portable acrylic extension tables, cabinet inserts, and sewing accessories designed and customized to fit each individual sewing machine. That customization is what makes Sew Steady® so revolutionary. When you use a Sew Steady® product, you are using something crafted specifically for your machine, designed to elevate your creativity.
As part of our core mission, we are always looking for ways to expand our product line. For that reason, in April of 2015 we proudly became the exclusive USA manufacturer and distributor of Westalee Design® tools. Then in 2019 we proudly purchased Westalee Design to be the world wide manufacturer and owner of Westalee Design. There are more than 800 items in the Westalee Design® product line, including the exciting, new-to-the-industry Quilting Ruler Work Feet, more than 600 Ruler Designs and tools for domestic and longarm machines, and more than 200 Patchwork Tools.
Sew Steady & Westalee Design work with over 2,000 Retail Stores worldwide to supply products, education, and events using our tools. Our focus on education includes 20+ educators and instructors world wide along with a new online university making education available anytime of day just click away. Click here to learn more.
Sew Steady® and Westalee Design® products will make your sewing better, easier, more effortlessly creative—more fun!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Pleated Strips Beginner Quilt
If you're new to quilting and are looking for an easy pattern to start with, look no further than the Pleated Strips Beginner Quilt.… Continue reading: "Pleated Strips Beginner Quilt"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns