We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Fairfield Processing is the world’s largest supplier of processed woolen fibers.
In the 1960’s, came the introduction of polyester fiber, a new synthetic fiber incorporated into the Fairfield manufacturing process.
The result was a highly resilient, fluffy fiber perfect for the filling of toys. Over the next several years, Fairfield Processing’s business shifted to exclusively processing polyester fiber with the introduction of “Poly-fil”. Poly-fil® is now recognized as the brand name of polyester products trusted by crafters.
Fairfield Processing remains focused on providing products that meet the high performance standards of crafters, as well as satisfying the need to remain responsible stewards of our planet earth.
Reviews on FaveQuilts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
- Chrysanthemum Mini Quilt Pattern
- Victoriana Quilt Design Membership
- Classic Ohio Star Quilt Block Pattern
- California Poppy Quilt Block Pattern
- Free Pumpkin Quilt Block Pattern
- Quilt Block Face Mask Pattern
- Daisy Quilt
- Gone Batty Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns