National Quilting Month 2021
Join us in celebrating quilting all month long!
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
March is National Quilting Month! Like the avid quilters we are, we have been not-so-patiently counting down the days for this month to arrive. Now that March is finally here, we have a number of exciting things to share with you!
This month we have a brand new set of exclusive patterns and giveaways to offer you. Plus, you can sign up to receive special releases of our newest bi-weekly newsletter, The Quilt Block Club!
All month long you will have the chance to enter to win exciting prizes from your favorite brands, make new and exclusive patterns from our favorites designers, and recieve special releases of our Quilt Block Club newsletter! Not only is this month-long celebration a great way for you to discover new patterns and potentially win big, but it's also a great time for you to join our quilting community, The Quilt Block Club. Join us with a NEW block pattern to make every week, plus our latest and greatest projects.
Whether you're a long-time quilter or new to the game, this month-long celebration is a wonderful way to dive headfirst into quilting.
Join the Quilt Block Club!
New to FaveQuilts? Join the official FaveQuilts' Quilt Block Club! We share weekly block patterns throughout the year and much more. From exclusive quilt blocks made by our favorite designers to reader submissions and editor favorites--there are gripping patterns for you to devour every week. Subscribe Here.
Exclusive Patterns for National Quilting Month
Celebrating National Quilting Month wouldn't be the same without a few exclusive patterns from our favorite designers!
1) Rising Star Quilt Block - an EXCLUSIVE pattern from Carolina Moore!
Rising Star is a fun and easy 12-inch quilt block pattern that you just have to try! Using simple colors and fabrics, this star quilt block pattern pairs well with almost anything. This pretty 12-inch quilt block uses a quick and easy cutting and piecing method that beginners and advanced quilters will love.
Find all of Carolina's new quilting projects when you follow her on YouTube and Instagram!
2) Stacked Squares Quilt Block Pattern - an EXCLUSIVE pattern from Melissa Corry!
"I love making log cabin blocks as well as Irish chain quilts, so today I have combined the two to make this super fun Stacked Squares Block! It is built like a quarter log cabin block but when the blocks are put together it makes a chain--so great!" - Melissa Corry
Find all of Melissa's new quilting projects at her blog, Happy Quilting, or follow her on Instagram!
3) Hexi Log Cabin Quilt Block Pattern - an EXCLUSIVE pattern from Alicia Steele!
This gorgeous quilt block is an easy quilting project you can complete using your favorite scraps from your fabric stash. Made using both the paper piecing quilting technique and log cabin quilting, this fun and unique quilt block pattern looks incredibly impressive, with very little difficulty.
"This Hexi Log Cabin Quilt Block Pattern is so fun! It is a great scrap buster." - Alicia Steele
Find all of Alicia's new quilting projects over at her blog, Sew What Alicia, or follow her on Instagram!
4) Classic Nine Patch Quilt Block Pattern - a pattern by Rose Johnston!
The best part about this nine patch quilting tutorial is that Rose will show two ways to sew the block. And she's included a cutting chart for six different nine patch block sizes, to use in future projects.
Find all of Rose's new quilting projects over at her blog, Threadbare Creations!
National Quilting Month Giveaways and Sponsors
Who doesn't love a good giveaway? This month you can enter to win some pretty stellar prizes from our company sponsors, Jubilee, Hoffman Fabrics, and Oliso. Take a look at the details below and enter to win all month long!
Jubilee Fabrics Spring Garden Quilt Kit Giveaway - Enter for a chance to win a Spring Garden Quilt Kit consisting of 200+ 6-inch squares from Jubilee!
From the company: "The sweet colors of this Garden charm pack assortment will remind you of a spring garden in full bloom. Colors are soft pink, green, yellow, navy, taupe & white. The fabric in this quilt kit is precut into 6" squares and is ready for you to start rag quilting! The finished size of this quilt throw made with 5/8" seams will be approximately 40" by 50". The fabrics shown in this fabric wheel are the same or similar fabrics you will receive in this kit."
CLICK HERE TO WIN
Hoffman Fabrics Paradigm Fat Quarter Bundle Giveaway - Enter for a chance to win a Fat Quarter Bundle (20 FQ’s) featuring Paradigm, a signature digital print collection designed by Sarah Thomas of Sariditty from Hoffman Fabrics!
Included in this interesting and unique fabric line you will find a fun an flirty "Tidepool" print, a solid "Off White" staple, a fun and unique "Prism" design, the dizzy digital "Denim" and a pink varitiaon of that in "Pink Lemonade." Paradigm is a 100% cotton fabric collection that is notable thanks to the stunning digital prints designed by Sarah Thomas of Sariditt.
CLICK HERE TO WIN
Oliso Mini Project and Travel Iron - Enter for a chance to win an Oliso Mini Project and Travel Iron from Oliso!
From the Company: "The Oliso Mini Project Iron™ brings you the power of a full size iron in a compact design for home and away. Each Oliso Mini Project Iron™ comes with its solemate™, a silicone trivet that hugs the mini iron for travel and storage and functions as a safe place for the soleplate to rest while ironing."
CLICK HERE TO WIN
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other quilters
Project of the Day
Quilters on the lookout for a challenge and a unique star quilt pattern will adore this unique paper piecing pattern. This bright and… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Paper Piecing Tutorial"
- Scrumptious Scrappy Four Square Pincushion
- 7 Fabulous and Free PDF Quilt Patterns
- Free Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns We Love
- 11 Four Patch Quilt Patterns
- 30+ Free Nine Patch Quilt Patterns
- 21 Simple Quilt Patterns
- 35 Free Star Quilt Patterns
- 26 Free 12-Inch Quilt Block Patterns
- 900+ Free Quilting Patterns
- 38 Free Log Cabin Quilt Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns