Fat Quarter Organizer Bins
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Use fat quarters to organize fat quarters! This project is suited for computerized longarm quilters and is a great way to keeps things in order in you craft space, studio, children's room, or pantry. Use sturdy materials like Soft'n Stable to give the fat quarter bin its rectangular shape and watch the accompanying video for further instruction. This bin couldn't be easier! Quilt, sew corner darts, and bind. That's all there is to it. It also makes a fantastic gift basket."
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size5 inches wide x 4 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 2 Fat Quarters
- One batting or Soft'n Stable piece 18" x 22"
- 2-1/2" x 40" fabric strip
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you've been searching for the perfect quilting project for your new grandbaby, then look no further than this adorable and handy… Continue reading: "Tied with a Bow Car Seat Canopy"
- 24 Fabulous Fat Quarter Quilt Patterns
- State Fair Quilt
- 38 Free Log Cabin Quilt Patterns
- 35 Free Star Quilt Patterns
- How To Use Fleece For Quilt Backing
- Free Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns We Love
- 26 Free 12-Inch Quilt Block Patterns
- 900+ Free Quilting Patterns
- 11 Wheelchair Quilt Patterns
- 7 Fabulous and Free PDF Quilt Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Circuits Circus Quilt Pattern
- 3D Doors Quilt
- How To Make A Bias Binding
- Scrappy Stars
- Quilted Wall Hanging From Scraps
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Coasters
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- Sulky of America
- Fat Quarter Organizer Bins
- Pumpkin Patch Easy Mini Quilt For Beginners
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns