We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Whoo" wouldn't love to incorporate this Ticker Tape Owl Quilt Block in their next quilt pattern or on their next pillow? This jolly little fellow is the perfect way to use up some of the fabric you have had stashed away in your craft closet for the past few months (or years). Use this free quilt block pattern to create an adorable owl from small pieces of scrap fabric. This design goes just as well on a piece of quilted home decor like a pillow or bag as it does a regular, full-sized kids' quilt. No matter how you use it, onlookers are sure to adore this adorable little design.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size18 inches wide x 18 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Riley Blake Wildflower Fabric
- Snow Globe Mini Quilt
- Snap Bag Tutorial
- Skull Quilt Block
- Foundation Paper Piecing Tips and Tricks
- Modern Swiss Cross Quilt Pattern
- Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fabric Collection
- Riley Blake Fab-boo-lous Fabric Collection
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns