174+ Christmas Quilt Patterns and Projects
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
This collection of 174 Christmas Quilt Patterns and Projects is your ultimate guide to Christmas quilting. Decorate your home for the holidays with quilted Christmas tree skirts, quilted stockings, Christmas quilts, table runners, and more. You'll find all the patterns you need to give your home that cozy and festive holiday charm. Whether you love patchwork, quilting, or applique, you're sure to discover a Christmas quilt project that will keep you occupied in your sewing room this winter.
Sign up for our free email newsletter for more projects!
36 Quilt Patterns for Christmas is a collection of quintessential Christmas quilt patterns. From bed quilts to throws to wall hangings, these quilt patterns will deck your house in Christmas spirit. Find both traditional patchwork patterns and whimsical applique patterns to help you celebrate the season.
The Season's Best Quilt Blocks: 14 Free Quilt Block Patterns has classic and contemporary quilt block patterns that you can use to start your next Christmas quilt pattern.
In need of a quick idea? With these 5 Free Christmas Quilt Patterns and Quilt Blocks for the Holiday Season, you can find both full Christmas quilt patterns and block patterns that will become the start of a gorgeous new quilt.
Deck out your mantel with these 15 Christmas Stocking Quilt Patterns. These cute and creative Christmas stocking patterns include ideas for everyone in the family. Make a very first Christmas stocking for a little one in your life, or make a fun and feminine stocking for a sister, daughter, or friend. We also have plenty of classic Christmas stockings that are perfect for the whole family, so your mantel will have a unified style.
Get ideas for all kinds of appliqued and quilted Christmas ornaments in Quilt Christmas Ornaments! 17 Projects to Hang on Your Tree. Patchwork ornaments are a wonderful way to use up fabric scraps and decorate your tree with a homemade touch. Quilt Christmas ornaments in a coordinated collection for your own tree, or make batches of the same ornament to give away as gifts to neighbors, friends, teachers, and coworkers.
Make the tree skirt underneath your Christmas presents just as special as the gifts themselves with these 13 Christmas Tree Skirt Quilt Patterns. Whether you like round or square, patchwork or applique, you'll find a quilted Christmas tree skirt pattern in this collection to suit your tastes.
This collection of Christmas ideas is designed just for your dining room. We've put together a collection of table runners, table toppers, and holiday recipes to make your Christmas dinner extra special. This list of 31 Christmas Quilt Table Runner Patterns and Easy Christmas Recipes combines the creative quilt projects from FaveQuilts.com with the tasty recipes from our friends at Mr. Food for a comprehensive guide to a beautiful and delicious Christmas feast.
Not sure how to make your home decor stand out? There's no need to worry if you make some of the patterns from Decorating for Christmas: 18 Easy Quilt Patterns and Free Christmas Quilt Patterns. These table runners, toppers, and decorations will make your home look amazing!
Assorted Christmas Quilting Crafts
If evergreen trees are your favorite symbol of Christmas, then these Christmas quilt projects are for you! This list of 14 Christmas Tree Quilt Projects includes all kinds of projects to decorate your home for the holidays. You'll find ornaments, quilt blocks, wall hangings, and more.
Download this printable guide to quilted Christmas decorations for step-by-step instructions and patterns you can keep on hand in your sewing room. Deck the Halls: 8 Free Christmas Quilt Patterns has all the patterns you need to decorate your home in quilts this Christmas. Don't miss out on these awesome printable patterns!
If you're in need of some gorgeous Christmas quilt patterns to decorate your home, The Best Free Quilt Patterns for Christmas: 10 Quilt Blocks, Christmas Ornaments to Make, and More has ideas for full quilt patterns, as well as small quilt projects that you can hang all over the house.
Winter is the perfect season to wrap up with a cozy quilt. 'Tis the Season to Be Jolly: 11 Winter Quilt Patterns is your guide to an awesome winter or Christmas quilt this holiday season. We have everything from quilt blocks to DIY home decor ideas. If you're having trouble thinking of the perfect gift for one of your kids or grandkids, then these quilt design ideas will give you instant inspiration. A DIY quilt is the best gift idea ever because the recipient knows how much love you put into your gorgeous quilt. We are so giddy to share these patterns with you. Your winter wonderland will look so much better with these DIY quilts.
What's your favorite thing to quilt for the holidays?
Read NextNo Bake Jolly Bar Quilt Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other quilters
Project of the Day
Turn your wall into a piece of art when you make and hang up the Fat Quarter Flagged Quilt Pattern. This quilt pattern really… Continue reading: "Fat Quarter Flagged Quilt Pattern"
- No Bake Jolly Bar Quilt Pattern
- Anne of Green Gables Inspired Christmas Quilt
- Paper Pieced Rudolph Block
- Sweet Scandinavian Star Block
- Magical Mistletoe Christmas Table Topper
- Sew Merry Table Topper Tutorial
- Rustic Teetering Christmas Tree Block
- Scrappy Sweetie Stockings Block
- Traditional Poinsettia Table Topper
- 174+ Christmas Quilt Patterns and Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Temperature Quilt
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Octo Owl Placemat
- How To Make A Minky Baby Blanket
- Free Quilted Slippers Tutorial
- Apple Pie 12-Inch Quilt Block Pattern
- Free Stamped Faux Quilted Heart Pin Cushion Pattern
- Thrift-store Shirt Quilt
- Floral Scrap Fabric Quilt Block For Spring
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns