14 Christmas Tree Quilt Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
You don't have to chop down an evergreen to have a Christmas tree in your home this year. Check out our list of 14 Christmas Tree Quilt Patterns and make all of your holiday decorations with a cute Christmas tree design. You'll find quilted wall hangings, Christmas ornaments, quilt blocks, and even a few creative Christmas projects, like tree skirts, stockings, and advent calendars. These Christmas quilt projects will instantly add holiday cheer to your home. Christmas trees are the symbol of Christmas, so you'll definitely want to make at least one of these free quilt patterns either for yourself or as a gift for friends, family, or your neighbors.
14 Christmas Tree Quilt Patterns
Table of Contents
These quilted Christmas ornament patterns let you hang a Christmas tree on your Christmas tree! Make your miniature evergreens out of scraps of Christmas quilt fabric.
- Scrappy Christmas Tree Ornaments - A few stripes of novelty fabrics and a raw edge, finished with pinking shears, make these ornaments extra quick.
- Free Motion Christmas Ornament - Use these heart-shaped ornaments to practice your free motion quilting. The lines of quilting give texture to the evergreen trees.
- Modern Patchwork Christmas Tree Ornament - Minimalist quilted Christmas decorations like this will use up even the smallest bits of scrap fabric.
Read our amazing free eBook, Deck the Halls: 8 Free Christmas Quilt Patterns, for Christmas quilt ideas!
Use these basic Christmas tree quilt blocks in any Christmas quilt. It's up to you whether you want to add appliqued presents to the bottom of these trees!
- Paper Pieced Christmas Trees - Precise piecing makes this quilted Christmas quilt tree look positively perfect. Use whatever colors you like to change up the feel of this adorable block.
- Raw Edge Applique Christmas Tree - Rough appliqued triangles gives this Christmas tree block extra texture and dimension.
Christmas tree quilt wall hangings are the best way to add Christmas cheer to your home.
- Vintage Christmas Tree Wall Quilt - We love this vintage wall hanging because it's actually made in the shape of a Christmas tree!
- Angel Christmas Tree Wall Hanging - Angels peek out from behind Christmas trees in these pictorial Christmas quilts. They make great mantle decorations!
- Grandma's Christmas Tree Advent Calendar - This applique advent calendar will become a holiday tradition in your family.
- Christmas Tree Farm Wall Hanging - Your fabric scraps can become a festive forest of color with this memorable DIY wall hanging.
- Merry Christmas Wall Hanging - Embroider a few skinny fir trees on this wall hanging to say "Merry Christmas" to all your guests.
Show off your quilting skills with even more festive tree-themed quilted Christmas decorations.
- Cute Christmas Snowman Stocking - Snowman and fir tree appliques bring the outdoors inside with this cute quilted Christmas stocking.
- Evergreens and Stars Quilted Tree Skirt - Wonky Christmas trees and eight-pointed stars give this tree skirt the distinctive feel of a modern quilt.
- Scrappy String Christmas Tree Table Topper - Make this quick quilted table topper from a few string scraps against a plain background.
- Christmas Tree Hot Pad - Christmas dinner will be even more festive with a Christmas quilt that's also practical.
Find more cute free Christmas quilt patterns with 'Tis the Season to Be Jolly: 11 Snowflake Quilt Patterns.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other quilters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
174 Christmas Quilt Patterns and Projects
Sweet Scandinavian Star Block
Christmas Log Cabin Quilt Block
"The Best Free Quilt Patterns for Christmas: 10 Quilt Blocks, Christmas Ornaments to Make, and More" eBook
Christmas Pot Holders
"Deck the Halls: 8 Free Christmas Quilt Patterns"
Simple Sixteen 1930s Christmas Quilt
Paper Pieced Rudolph Block
Snow Birds Mug Rug Pattern
Sew Merry Table Topper Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Comforts of Home: 21 House Quilt Patterns You'll Love
- City Loft Fusion Fabric Collection
- How to Bind a Quilt: 30 Pro Tips and Tutorials
- Bunny Hop Table Runner
- Busy Bee Art Quilt
- Altiora Fabric Collection
- 9 Reverse Applique Patterns
- Mabel's Mug Mat
- Scrappy Log Cabin Star
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns