Voyage Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Voyage Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Moda Fabrics is a fabulous line of fabrics, notions and finished products that are great for those who love to sew and quilt. Offering a wide range of fabrics, patterns, books, notions and quilting supplies you are sure to find something you love for your next quilting project. Bringing you the latest and greatest, their independent designers and in-house design staff have come up with a beautiful line called the Voyage collection.
The Voyage fabric collection truly reminds me of the sea just by looking at the color scheme. With beautiful shades of turquoise, baltic blue, mandarin, and pink you'll quickly see what I am talking about. If you're looking for a spring-like type of fabric then this will definitely tickle your fancy. Each of the fabrics ranges from large floral patterns to medium sized flowers to small patterns and each is just as mesmerizing as the next.
Made of 100% cotton, you can machine wash and tumble dry your projects and they'll still remain just as soft as they originally were. With the color scheme complementing each other so nicely, you can pair any of the fabrics together and it'll look amazing. Make a quilt, sew a table runner or even create some fancy pillow cases; this Voyage fabric is simply stunning. I'm a sucker for anything floral, so this collection truly is one of my favorites.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win the Totally Spring Quilt Pattern!
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- Chance to win the Dandi Annie Fabric Collection!
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Think Positive Quilt Pattern from Esch House Quilts
- Chicopee Fabric Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hexi Log Cabin Quilt Block Pattern
- Stacked Squares Quilt Block Pattern
- Rising Star Quilt Block
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- Shamrock Shenanigan ~ A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- Single Snowflake
- Lumberjack Quilt — A Cozy Flannel Quilt Pattern
- Happy Heart Quilt — A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns