Voyage Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Voyage Fabric Collection
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Moda Fabrics is a fabulous line of fabrics, notions and finished products that are great for those who love to sew and quilt. Offering a wide range of fabrics, patterns, books, notions and quilting supplies you are sure to find something you love for your next quilting project. Bringing you the latest and greatest, their independent designers and in-house design staff have come up with a beautiful line called the Voyage collection.
The Voyage fabric collection truly reminds me of the sea just by looking at the color scheme. With beautiful shades of turquoise, baltic blue, mandarin, and pink you'll quickly see what I am talking about. If you're looking for a spring-like type of fabric then this will definitely tickle your fancy. Each of the fabrics ranges from large floral patterns to medium sized flowers to small patterns and each is just as mesmerizing as the next.
Made of 100% cotton, you can machine wash and tumble dry your projects and they'll still remain just as soft as they originally were. With the color scheme complementing each other so nicely, you can pair any of the fabrics together and it'll look amazing. Make a quilt, sew a table runner or even create some fancy pillow cases; this Voyage fabric is simply stunning. I'm a sucker for anything floral, so this collection truly is one of my favorites.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you want to make a cute quilted baby blanket for an upcoming shower, then follow this free tutorial to create a Super Fast and Easy… Continue reading: "Super Fast and Easy Baby Blanket"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to win the Orange Blossom Quilt Block Pattern!
- Believe in miracles and WIN a You Hexie Thing Hexagon Ruler!
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
- Chance to win Brushstrokes by Pepper Cory Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to win Blueberry Backroads Sweet Surprise Candle Mat Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Fabric Christmas Village
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Fabric Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner Pattern
- Winter Trees Quilted Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns