TrueCut Quilting Tools from GraceFrame
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
TrueCut Quilting Tools from GraceFrame
Gifted by GraceFrame
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, editor of FaveQuilts.com
Without a proper collection of quilting supplies, the process is much more difficult. For all-around support and quality when it comes to your quilts, we recommend the series of TrueCut Quilting Tools from GraceFrame. From rotary cutters to rulers, each product is designed to maximize efficiency and comfort for quilters. Not only are their innovative tools incredibly helpful, but also durable and supportive. The products meant to help you maintain your supplies will be just as useful as the tools themselves.
The smallest piece in this group is going to be a lifesaver once you use it. TrueGrips are non-slip adhesive rings that you can securely stick to the back of your ruler before working on a project. If you've ever known the frustration of unevenly cutting fabric due to slipping, you're going to love these. They're easy to stick on, they're transparent so they won't block your vision as you cut, and you'll be able to remove them and throw them out once your done. With 15 grips in each pack, you'll be set to make clean cuts for dozens of new projects.
A stable surface isn't all you'll need to make sure you're taking the best care of your fabric as you're prepping your patterns. You'll easily be able to rely on the TrueCut My Comfort Cutter, an ergonomic rotary cutter with a unique curved design that will take pressure off of your wrist and arm as you cut. The handle design allows you to keep your arm in a low, comfortable position while you make even, precise cuts without worry. TrueCut really shows that they're thinking about quilters with such well-developed designs like this.
When it comes to surfaces, a reliable ruler is a must. Not only does it need to be stable and legible, but also strong enough to be cut on. The TrueCut 6.5" x 24.5" Ruler has a raised edge and guides that will keep your rotary cutter in line. The holes and very clear markings will help you make sure you stay on track while you're working so you can minimize errors in cutting. The length provides versatility, so you can cut up triangles, squares, and strips all on one ruler.
The TrueCut series of products as we mentioned above is for more than just making the process of quilting easier. You'll also be saving yourself money with their resourceful line of sharpeners. A few passes through the TrueCut Linear Rotary Blade Sharpener (takes blades from 28mm to 60mm), and you'll have your blade cutting as if it was barely used. You won't have to remove the blade when you're sharpening it, making this very safe, and the sharpener works with most blades regardless of brand. Another option you have is the electric TrueSharp Power Rotary Blade Sharpener (for blades at 28mm, 45mm, and 60mm). With the push of a button, you can sharpen both sides of your rotary cutter blade at the same time thanks for this machine's quality sharpening stones. The package also includes additional Coarse Grit Sharpening Stones, blade oil, a safety blade-handler, and a cleaning cloth. With this collection of TrueCut rotary blade sharpeners, you can keep your current tools looking and working better for longer.
For innovative designs built for the better of quilters, you can't go wrong with TrueCut.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Easy Quilts for Beginners and Beyond: 14 Quilt Patterns from Quiltmaker Magazine
- Clothworks Basics: Laurel Burch Thread and Impressions Moire Fabric
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Simple Beginner Quilts from Leisure Arts
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
- Win an Olfa Folding Cutting Mat!
- Chance to win the All Weather Friend Fabric Collection!
- Win a Country Living Carla Precut Pack!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute as a Button Quilt
- Shiny + Bright Quilt Pattern
- Starburst Christmas Ornament Quilt Block
- Christmas Star Ornament Block Pattern
- Broken Dishes Baby Quilt Pattern
- 18+ Free Decorative Christmas Quilt Patterns
- Morning Frost Quilt Pattern
- Cathedral Windows Christmas Ornament Quilt Block
- Fun Christmas Tree Quilt Blocks For Your Crumbs & Scraps
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns