Think Big: Quilts, Runners, and Pillows from 18" Blocks
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Think Big: Quilts, Runners, and Pillows from 18" Blocks by Amy Ellis features 10 different block patterns, each with six different sizing options included: Runner (which use 3 to 6 blocks), Baby (9 blocks), Throw (12 blocks), Twin (20 blocks), Queen (25 blocks) and King (30 blocks).
If you want to make more than one item using a particular block pattern, this book helps you do that! To help you achieve a cohesive look for your home, each block pattern is shown in two or more coordinating projects such as quilts, pillows, and runners. You don't always need to make a large quilt to upgrade the look of your home. Instead, use your quilting skills to first create a smaller piece, such as a pillow or a table runner. Making small scale pieces like this is often a great way to "test drive" a block pattern before turning it into a larger project, such as a king-size quilt.
Choose from 10 different block patterns including: Connections, Mod Pod, Equalizer, Moving Mosaic, Tilt-a-Whirl, Intersections, Puzzling, Downtown, Filmstrip, and Building Blocks. All of the designs are so gorgeous, it will be hard to decide which one to start with! But before you dive into the deigns, Ellis advises readers to read through the "Using This Book" section (pg. 7) first, which provides helpful tips and tricks you will need as you customize your quilt designs.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make your next family picnic or church cookout even more special by following this easy Bandanna Picnic Quilt Tutorial. Forget about… Continue reading: "Bandanna Picnic Quilt Tutorial"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to win the Sugar Berry Fabric Collection!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Sugar Sack Quilts
- Slice Fabrique Cordless Fabric Cutter
- Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cabin Among The Stars
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns