The Pearle Collection from Studio e
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Every quilter has their favorite fabric company. Whether you make your fabric purchases are a local quilt shop, a chain, or online, there's almost certainly that one brand whose fabric color and quality you know you can trust. Studio e is, without a doubt, one of those companies, and this Christmas season they've released the Pearle fabric collection, which is pitch perfect for everyone's holiday quilting.
Though the Pearle collection is meant specifically for the plus-pattern on the Studio e website, the fabric is perfect for any manner of projects. The soft grays and silver highlights would be perfect for a Christmas dinner table runner or mantle decoration, and the bold red fabric pieces add a wonderful splash of color. In fact, this fabric would make for an excellent holiday table set, from napkins to decor. But if you've a bigger project in mind, the designs on the fabric are subtle and elegant enough to make a gorgeous quilt that won't come off as tacky or kitsch.
This collection includes 20 unique fabrics, cut to 18"x21" and all 100% cotton so they can be washed in a machine. Keep your Christmas quilting classic with the fabrics in this stunning collection!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quilters on the lookout for a challenge and a unique star quilt pattern will adore this unique paper piecing pattern. This bright and… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Paper Piecing Tutorial"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Quilts From Grandmother's Garden: A Fresh Look at English Paper Piecing
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- At Home with Country Quilts: 13 Patchwork Patterns
- Clover Wedge Iron
- Chance to win the Big Batting Bundle Giveaway!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns