We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
By: Sue Marsh
Gifted by: Leisure Arts
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor for FaveQuilts.com
Do you own a tablet? What about your daughter, nephew, neighbor, or coworker? Tablets are only increasing in popularity and versatility. Formerly used primarily for eBooks, tablets are rapidly gaining all of the capabilities of regular computers. As tablets become even more versatile and more popular, the need for protective accessories also grows. Why invest in an expensive gadget if you aren't going to protect it? Keep your tablet or eReader from breaking and quilt a protective cover for your gadget. Whether you need a cover for your eReader or your daughter needs to protect her iPad, this collection of Tablet Covers offers a variety of quilting patterns that are as chic as they are practical.
Designer Sue Marsh provides an array of tablet cover patterns in this expansive collection. All of the popular tablet sizes have patterns, including 5"x7.5", 5.5"x7", 7.5"x9.5", and 5.5"x8". If you need a tablet cover for a Kindle Fire, Nook Simple Touch, iPad, iPad mini, or almost any other tablet you can think of, this collection will have the right size and right style for you!
One great perk to quilting these tablet covers is they are fat quarter-friendly. Consult your bundle of fat quarters that are just waiting to be used, grab some coordinating colors and patterns and create your new tablet cover.
This book contains twelve tablet cover patterns in four different sizes for maximum versatility. Each pattern includes a materials list, cutting charts, and detailed instructions for how to assemble the cover. Included at the end of the book is a collection of detailed general instructions for quilting any of the tablet covers in this book. The general instructions are great for beginners and also serve as a guide for even the most experienced quilters.
From iPads to Nooks to Kindles and more, these tablets and eReaders need to be protected! Learn how to quilt your own tablet covers and protect your favorite gadget in style.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Floret Quilted Table Topper Pattern
- Quilted Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- Mr. Chillingsworth Halloween Quilt
- 3d Blockhead Quilt
- Sweet Emily Quilt
- Hemming Tape - What Is It And What Does It Do?
- The Poutama Quilt
- Types Of Buttons: A Comprehensive Guide
- Quilt-as-you-go Denim Throw Quilt
- Qayg Denim Quilt Blocks (use Up Your Quilt Binding Scraps Too!)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns