- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Sweet Dreams Boy Wee One Cuddle Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Sweet Dreams Boy Wee One Cuddle™ Kit
Provided by: Shannon Fabrics
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
For a patternlicious baby boy blanket, you must use the Sweet Dreams Boy Wee One Cuddle™ Kit. This baby boy blanket contains all of the goodness of paisley, polka dots, and damask all included in one project! The traditional baby blue color is offset by white and shades of gray to create a dynamic combination. Don't overwhelm a new mother with yet another plain baby blue gift! Instead, make this unique and lovely blanket.
This kit from Shannon Fabrics uses Cuddle™ fabric, an innovative type of material that is extremely soft to the touch. Perfect for baby blankets, this fabric will be snuggled like crazy by the baby boy in your life. Super cozy and ultra-comfy, this fabric will make a great blanket for the baby's crib or for a baby on the go. There is no better way to describe this fabric than a softness you want to cuddle.
The complete Cuddle™ kit includes seven pre-cut 5" strips, the baby blanket pattern, fabric backing, and binding. Almost everything you need to make the beautiful blanket is included right here. Best of all, this blanket is extremely easy to make. The time-consuming part of cutting the fabric is already done for you! Sew this beautiful blanket together and you'll have a finished project in no time. A new parent will be delighted to snuggle her bouncing baby boy in this Cuddle™ blanket.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Afternoon Six and a Half Dozen Baby Quilt Pattern
While the little one is down for a nap, mix and match some of your favorite fat quarter quilt patterns and whip up an Afternoon Six… Continue reading: "Afternoon Six and a Half Dozen Baby Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to win Dragonskin Resize-It Templates!
- Chance to win the "A" Bag Pattern!
- 3 Times the Charm, Book Two
- 200 Blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine: Original Patterns from Today's Top Designers
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Slice Fabrique Cordless Fabric Cutter
- Bloomsbury Gardens Collection
- Chance to win the Beads on a String Quilt Pattern!
- Urban Country Quilts
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- Scrap Bursts Quilt Block
- Quilted Patchwork Flower Pillow Pattern
- Easy Quilt Block For 2.5" Strips & Squares
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns