Sweet Dreams Boy Wee One Cuddle Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Sweet Dreams Boy Wee One Cuddle™ Kit
Provided by: Shannon Fabrics
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
For a patternlicious baby boy blanket, you must use the Sweet Dreams Boy Wee One Cuddle™ Kit. This baby boy blanket contains all of the goodness of paisley, polka dots, and damask all included in one project! The traditional baby blue color is offset by white and shades of gray to create a dynamic combination. Don't overwhelm a new mother with yet another plain baby blue gift! Instead, make this unique and lovely blanket.
This kit from Shannon Fabrics uses Cuddle™ fabric, an innovative type of material that is extremely soft to the touch. Perfect for baby blankets, this fabric will be snuggled like crazy by the baby boy in your life. Super cozy and ultra-comfy, this fabric will make a great blanket for the baby's crib or for a baby on the go. There is no better way to describe this fabric than a softness you want to cuddle.
The complete Cuddle™ kit includes seven pre-cut 5" strips, the baby blanket pattern, fabric backing, and binding. Almost everything you need to make the beautiful blanket is included right here. Best of all, this blanket is extremely easy to make. The time-consuming part of cutting the fabric is already done for you! Sew this beautiful blanket together and you'll have a finished project in no time. A new parent will be delighted to snuggle her bouncing baby boy in this Cuddle™ blanket.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Brushstrokes by Pepper Cory Fat Quarter Bundle
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Riolis Embroidery Kits
- Baby Bright Quilts
- Uchida Graffiti Fabric Markers Review
- 110 Quilted Potholders
- Polyfil Premium Fiber Fill Review
- Orange Blossom Quilt Block Pattern
- 200 Blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine: Original Patterns from Today's Top Designers
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make 4 HST Quilt Blocks at a Time
- Watermelon Whimsy Table Runner Pattern
- Summer Rain Picnic Quilt Tutorial
- Classic String Quilt Block Tutorial
- Twists and Cartwheels Quilt
- Royal Roll Squares Quilt
- Crossroads Lap Quilt Tutorial
- Poppies Quilt Tutorial
- 21 Rail Fence Quilt Patterns & Rail Fence Quilt Blocks
- One Color Scrappy Baby Quilt