Strip-Smart Quilts II: 16 Triangle Quilts with One Easy Technique
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
In Strip-Smart Quilts II: Make 16 Triangle Quilts with One Easy Technique, Kathy Brown takes the easy process of strip-quilting a step farther than her designs in Strip-Smart Quilts. Brown understands that strip quilting is the perfect quilting process for the resourceful quilter. Strip-Smart Quilts II is full of designs appropriate for every level, whether you are e beginner or an old hand. Best of all, Brown proves that you can use the same technique to create a wide variety of designs.
Perhaps the most amazing thing about the patterns in Strip-Smart Quilts II is the variety of design. Brown creates gorgeous, gripping quilts that range from traditional to modern, from complex to minimalistic, from bright and bold colors to down-to-earth tones. Make a stunning and electric chevron quilt with the Steak of Lightning pattern, or give a room the quiet sense of sunset with the breathtaking Evening in Vail pattern, which recalls the Rocky Mountains bathed in dying daylight. Practice your star quilts with the gorgeous, Autumn-colored Starburst quilt, or call up summery family vacations with the Just Beachy quilt.
Brown's premise in Strip-Smart Quilts was that using just one ruler could yield an infinite variety of quilts, and she pushes that idea even further in Strip-Smart Quilts II by incorporating new strips and creative new uses for triangles. There's no end to what you can make with the right tools and a little creativity.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have you ever realized that making quilt block patterns can be one of the most enjoyable and easy ways to use your old scrappy quilt… Continue reading: "Stacks & Stacks of Scraps Quilt Block"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Easy Quilts for Beginners and Beyond: 14 Quilt Patterns from Quiltmaker Magazine
- 2014 Laundry Basket Quilts Calendar
- Simple Beginner Quilts from Leisure Arts
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Guidelines4Quilting Ruler Set
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Chance to win Dragonskin Resize-It Templates!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilt-as-you-go Denim Throw Quilt
- Qayg Denim Quilt Blocks (use Up Your Quilt Binding Scraps Too!)
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Charming Quilted Square Tablecloth Pattern
- American Flag Quilt Block Pattern
- Charming Scrappy Pinwheel Pattern
- Diy Finger Thumb Mitts
- Granny Love Quilt Pattern
- Charming Framed Pinwheel Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns