We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
BONUS! Enter here to win a copy of this book in the Essential Quilting Book Bundle giveaway. Contest ends 3/29/15
Use your leftover fabrics scraps or use precut fabric scraps to create the unique quilting patterns inside Strip Savvy. This 80-page pattern book was created because author and designer Kate Henderson found herself living far away from her local fabric store. She learned how wonderful precut fabrics can be to work with, and how fun it can be to sort fabric into new and unique color combinations. Specifically, cutting her fabric into 2 1/2 inch strips allowed her creativity to run wild and proved how limitless her options were when it came time to mix and match her precut fabric strips.
Inside Strip Savvy, you will find a collection of quilting patterns that are perfect no matter what your quilting skill level is. The book is divided into two main chapters: Quilts with Borders and Borderless Quilts. Choose from a variety of fun designs such as Snowball Explosion (pg. 22), Summer Picnic (pg. 28), Fireworks (pg. 57), That '70s Quilt (pg. 66), and more. each pattern includes full-page color photographs of the finished quilt, as well as step-by-step instructions (with assembly diagrams) to help you complete the quilts with ease.
Before you even get to the patterns, however, there's also a General Instructions chapter, which is helpful for all quilters, but especially for those that are new to working with precuts and fabric strips. The best thing about working with pre-cuts and strips is that no one's quilt will ever look exactly the same. You can completely customize the look of your quilt by simply changing up the fabric and overall color scheme. Let the quilt patterns inside Strip Savvy simply serve as the "ground work" of your quilt design, and allow your imagination to create a unique-looking quilt of your very own!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make your next family picnic or church cookout even more special by following this easy Bandanna Picnic Quilt Tutorial. Forget about… Continue reading: "Bandanna Picnic Quilt Tutorial"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to win the Sugar Berry Fabric Collection!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Sugar Sack Quilts
- Slice Fabrique Cordless Fabric Cutter
- Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cabin Among The Stars
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns