Stile Fabric Collection from Liberty Lifestyle Fabrics
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Stile Fabric Collection
Gifted by Liberty Lifestyle Fabrics
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
Whether it's with flower quilt patterns or floral fabrics, flowers have become a big part of the quilting world outside of their seasonal appeal. If you want every quilt you're working on to have the beauty of flowers, but also an artistic, chic appeal, the Stile Fabric Collection from Liberty Lifestyle Fabrics is perfect for you. You'll get a sample of several different designs, each with its own approach to floral fabric. Not only can you have a handy little pack of versatile fabrics, but you can also begin planning out different types of quilt patterns that will best suit each particular style included in this collection.
There are a total of 8 different designs within the Stile Collection, each of which distinguishes itself with its approach to representing flowers on the fabric. The pattern that immediately stood out to me first was "Newbury", which displays a series of curves lines that seem to fold over each other into an endless puzzle-like pattern. It'll immediately remind you of retro-colored petals gentle popping up from a flower stem. Quilters with an eye for the illusionary will just love to work this playful pattern into one of their next designs. Right off the bat, Liberty Lifestyle showcases that these fabrics go above and beyond when it comes to interpreting imagery into fabric.
For quilters looking for something feminine and a bit more classic, the sweet "Wells" pattern will be a charming choice. Cute little six-petaled flowers spring from all sides and float around the fabric delicately. Every design comes in different color schemes, and you'll notice that the flowers pop in each one. This means you can make spring quilt patterns with the energetic pink fabric, and save the blue fabric for a winter quilt.
Another pattern that makes a strong impression is "Mackintosh", which blends elements you'll find in some of the other fabrics into an exotic celebration of all things floral. The Stile Collection's impressive range of colors is on full display between the four color schemes included, and between the impressive geometry used to design the flowers and the impeccable color choices, you'll be beyond inspired to start something new.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to win The New Hexagon Perpetual Calendar!
- Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
- Downton Abbey Fabric Bundles
- Follow-the-Line Quilting Designs: Volume 5 by Mary M. Covey
- Chance to win the Orange Blossom Quilt Block Pattern!
- Red, White, and Sometimes Blue: Classics from McCall's Quilting
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- Star In A Star
- State Fair Quilt
- BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns