Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Soho Solids from Timeless Treasures
Gifted by Timeless Treasures
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
Basic fabric doesn't have to be boring. When you combine any of your prints with the Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures, you're guaranteed to have a pattern with some major color appeal. This line of 100% cotton fabric is perfect for quilts, home decor projects, and just about anything else you can make with a sewing machine. If you have a favorite color or scheme that you'd like to work with, the fabrics from Timeless Treasures can make any of your visions a reality with an expansive collection of shades and hues.
Within the Soho Solids collection, there are 76 different colors to choose from, which means the number of potential color combinations you can create is practically limitless. Combine some of the reds, oranges, and pinks like "Cherry" (shown left) and you can make a romantic quilt for Valentine's Day or spice up a feminine pattern with more bold hues. Even the lighest of colors in this collection have a brightnesshave a clean, striking kind of vibrance that makes any quilt pattern noticable. Timeless Treasures balances out their warmer patterns with some refreshing cool tones, including blues, purples, and whites. They never skim on quality, even with their earthy greens and browns. Each bundle contains 25 fat quarters, giving you 6.25 yards of fabric to work with (which you'll use up in no time).
No matter what fabric you see from this collection, you'll be inspired to quilt something incredible. Not only do these fabrics complement each other, but with such a broad range of colors, you'll also find they bring out the best in your other fabrics. Next time you make a checkered pattern or a pattern with both solids and prints, include one of the Soho Solids and see just how much more luxurious your quilt will look. Even if you're using it as part of an applique pattern or border, the versatility presented in this collection will always manage to make a quilt pop in just the right way.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Pick Four: Easy Fabric Choices for Great Quilts
- Win Quilt Happy "Sew What" Wine Glasses
- Chance to win the Sugar Berry Fabric Collection!
- Patchwork Among Friends: From Patterns to Potlucks
- Luxury Blend American Spirit Batting from Fairfield
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Quilting Quickly Best of Fons & Porter
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Floret Quilted Table Topper Pattern
- Quilted Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- Mr. Chillingsworth Halloween Quilt
- 3d Blockhead Quilt
- Sweet Emily Quilt
- Hemming Tape - What Is It And What Does It Do?
- The Poutama Quilt
- Types Of Buttons: A Comprehensive Guide
- Quilt-as-you-go Denim Throw Quilt
- Qayg Denim Quilt Blocks (use Up Your Quilt Binding Scraps Too!)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns