Shaker Style Quilt Stand from Quilt Display Products
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Your quilt is finished, and ready to go on your bed, the back of the couch, the kids' room, or a guest bed. The only problem is that there's already a quilt on your bed, the back of the couch, the kids' room, of the guest bed. A quilt that you worked hard on, spent hours cutting and sewing and basting, which now has sentimental value. You want to replace it with the new quilt, but it seems a shame to let it gather dust in a box or closet somewhere.
The solution is simple: a quilt display rack! Quilt Display Products was born out of the desire for quilters to be able to display their amazing work like the art that it is. The Shaker Style Quilt Stand, just one of the many options offered by QDP, is a simple, two-tiered rack with plenty of room for your quilts. The rack is easy to put together, sturdy, and lightweight, so you can move it as desired. For a productive quilter with lots of projects to show off, this is a dream come true.
It's hard to choose best part of the Shaker Style Quilt Stand. The dark cherry stain is breathtaking, and the size is perfect for almost any size quilt (baby quilts, throw quilts, and lap quilts might look best, but you could certainly hang a bed quilt nicely as well). The stand is almost impossibly easy to put together; a few turns of the QDP-provided wrench and you're good to go. Don't let your quilts collect dust—bring them out into the light where they belong!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quilters on the lookout for a challenge and a unique star quilt pattern will adore this unique paper piecing pattern. This bright and… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Paper Piecing Tutorial"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Quilts From Grandmother's Garden: A Fresh Look at English Paper Piecing
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- At Home with Country Quilts: 13 Patchwork Patterns
- Clover Wedge Iron
- Chance to win the Big Batting Bundle Giveaway!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns