Shaker Style Quilt Stand from Quilt Display Products
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Your quilt is finished, and ready to go on your bed, the back of the couch, the kids' room, or a guest bed. The only problem is that there's already a quilt on your bed, the back of the couch, the kids' room, of the guest bed. A quilt that you worked hard on, spent hours cutting and sewing and basting, which now has sentimental value. You want to replace it with the new quilt, but it seems a shame to let it gather dust in a box or closet somewhere.
The solution is simple: a quilt display rack! Quilt Display Products was born out of the desire for quilters to be able to display their amazing work like the art that it is. The Shaker Style Quilt Stand, just one of the many options offered by QDP, is a simple, two-tiered rack with plenty of room for your quilts. The rack is easy to put together, sturdy, and lightweight, so you can move it as desired. For a productive quilter with lots of projects to show off, this is a dream come true.
It's hard to choose best part of the Shaker Style Quilt Stand. The dark cherry stain is breathtaking, and the size is perfect for almost any size quilt (baby quilts, throw quilts, and lap quilts might look best, but you could certainly hang a bed quilt nicely as well). The stand is almost impossibly easy to put together; a few turns of the QDP-provided wrench and you're good to go. Don't let your quilts collect dust—bring them out into the light where they belong!
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Urban Country Quilts
- Nature's Beauty in Applique: Pretty and Practical Projects by Susan Taylor Propst
- Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Shortcake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Inspirational Applique
- Spotlight on Neutrals
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Make Your Bed: Quilted Bed Runners, Pillows, and More to Suit Your Style
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Charming Quilted Square Tablecloth Pattern
- American Flag Quilt Block Pattern
- Charming Scrappy Pinwheel Pattern
- Diy Finger Thumb Mitts
- Granny Love Quilt Pattern
- Charming Framed Pinwheel Mini Quilt Pattern
- Scattered Stars Table Runner
- Charming Pinwheel Pastel Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns