Riolis Needlework Kits
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Riolis Needlework Kits
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
This elegant cross stitch kit, 'Waiting,' reminds us of the most romantic song from My Fair Lady... Knowing I'm on the street where she lives! Depicting an Edwardian man waiting by a lightpole for his love to emerge from her home and recieve his bouquet as a gesture of love, this cross stitch pattern will stir your imagination. It would be a great piece of decor for your living room, bedroom, and more!
Other kits by Riolis: The Riolis Summer Bouquet Handbag Cross Stitch Kit creates a stunning summer tote bag you can take to the farmer's market, walks in the park, and more. The floral bouquet pattern is classic and elegant. You're sure to get positive looks and comments.
Riolis Needlework Kits provide everything you need for a complete cross stitch or embroidery project. Cross-stitching is the best part of your day when you can get lost in thought as you thread your needle and follow a pattern or free-style your way through a block of your latest project. Or that satisfying feeling of stretching the fabric across a frame before you begin something new. These kits by Riolis are just a jumping off point for your imagination.
Take a little break at the end of a long work day to do something for yourself, both to challenge your mind and stir your creativity. Having a complete pattern makes it easy to get into that mode. You won't have to do as much of the legwork, but there are plenty of options to personalize your project and make it special, whether that's choosing another color scheme or adding monograms and other small details to make your project stand out.
Cross-stitching is a hobby that everyone, young and old, male and female, can enjoy. It's an art that has adorned beautiful things across the world for centuries. In America, it goes back to the pilgrims, and even earlier in Europe and Asia. The oldest form of embroidery, cross-stitching requires time and focus. That's why cross-stitched items are extremely valuable.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Embrace beautiful fall colors like rich earth tones and stylish slate grays with this Road to Oklahoma Quilt Pattern. With this free… Continue reading: "Road to Oklahoma Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Think Positive Quilt Pattern from Esch House Quilts
- Chance to win the Orange Blossom Quilt Block Pattern!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- 6 Beautiful Quilt Patterns from Lunden Designs
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Clover Wedge Iron
- Zebra Patterns
- Strip-Smart Quilts: 16 Designs from One Easy Technique
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make an Outdoor Quilt
- Learn How to Straight Line Quilt
- Modern Quilted Christmas Stocking Pattern
- DIY Quilted Checkerboard Tutorial
- Beautiful and Modern Quilted Ornaments
- Soft and Breathable DIY Face Masks
- Versatile DIY Face Mask Pattern
- Free and Easy Striped Quilt Pattern
- Stepping Stones
- Churn Dash Quilt Block (in 4 Sizes!)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns