Quilted Purses & Totes
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Carry your stuff in style with the projects in Quilted Purses &Totes. From the office to your favorite lunch spot to a casual party, this book of 10 patterns has you covered. Save yourself a trip to the department store and make your own purse, tote, lunch bag, or clutch.
All of the designs in this collection are so lovely that it's difficult to pick just one. Luckily, these projects are as inexpensive as they are easy. If I had to choose one to start today, it would be the Poppy Purse. This design features a bold floral graphic that looks gorgeous against a deep blue background. Though this tutorial involves wool appliqué, Quilted Purses & Totes breaks down the technique and makes it accessible to beginners.
For everyday use, I love the Hippy Swing Bag. This crossbody purse fits a wallet, cell phone, and keys as well as a book or eReader. The ruffled fabric on the front adds a fun flair to this versatile bag. Quilted Purses & Totes includes 8 additional projects including:
- Quick Clutch Purse – When you just need the essentials
- Evergreen Business Tote
- Orange Blossoms at the Cabin – Precious button closures
- Flower Pop Tote – Great for little girls
- Fun Folded Flap Bag Super stash-buster!
- New Narrows Tote
- Brown Baggin It
- Grocery Tote – Save a tree with a reusable bag.
With Quilted Purses & Totes, you can make a fashion statement and show off your sewing skills at the same time. This book contains patterns for bags in various sizes and styles. Give each project a personal touch by choosing your own fabric and embellishments–just be prepared when your friends ask where you got your fabulous bag!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Quilts From Grandmother's Garden: A Fresh Look at English Paper Piecing
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- At Home with Country Quilts: 13 Patchwork Patterns
- Clover Wedge Iron
- Chance to win the Big Batting Bundle Giveaway!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- Ohio Star Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns