We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Table runners are perfect for sprucing up a table, adding holiday flair, or giving yourself a change of scenery in your own home, but what about bed runners? Instead of placing a blanket at the foot of your bed, try creating bed runners for the rooms in your home. These pretty quilted bed decorations can make a plain comforter interesting, or can give a previously boring room a theme. Try making them for the holidays, and have your family stay in rooms that will make them smile all season long.
In four categories for easy decorating, "Ocean Blues", "Summertime", "Rich and Earthy", and "Bold and Bright", finding the perfect color scheme and pattern for your room is never easier. The book has thirteen patterns, and many of them can be pieced in just one day! Quick and pretty projects are perfect for rainy weekends, so keep your materials handy, because you never know when a day will free itself up.
A great aspect of this book is the material list in the beginning of each pattern. In the list, the names of the fabrics are all generic, but the pattern instructions tell you the specific brands used in case you want to perfectly recreate them. My favorite pattern in the book, "Zen Chic", lives on page 15. Made of triangles, it looks like someone strung up a party banner across your quilt. This runner looks so pretty lying across your bed horizontally, but would also look pretty while lying vertically and in the center of your bed.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make your next family picnic or church cookout even more special by following this easy Bandanna Picnic Quilt Tutorial. Forget about… Continue reading: "Bandanna Picnic Quilt Tutorial"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to win the Sugar Berry Fabric Collection!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Sugar Sack Quilts
- Slice Fabrique Cordless Fabric Cutter
- Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cabin Among The Stars
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns