Pro-Stitcher Designer Software
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Pro-Stitcher Designer Software
Reviewed by , Editor,
Pro-Stitcher Designer (PSD) software, introduced in 2020, is a digital designer’s dream come true! I have worked with several digital design programs for more than a decade, both DOS (yes, DOS) and Windows-based. I create and sell my own digital quilting designs, from blocks to borders to continuous line designs.
With the release of PSD, my goal was to approach installing and using this new program with fresh eyes, as a newbie to both computers and to digitizing. Following technical instructions is often challenging, but I found installation of this product to be quite straightforward. What’s extra nice is that you do not need to own a robotics system to use this program and you can download and run in demo mode before buying to be sure it meets your needs!
I browsed the User Manual to see what features were offered, and one that sparked my interest is called “Batch Conversion.” Here are the details of how to use this feature in a nutshell…create a simple stitch-based design, then from one screen, save in ALL robotics system formats, image AND SVG files at once! Imagine, you can use the same quilting design in cutting machines that read SVG files. I love that!
As a Pro-Stitcher Premium (PSP) owner, saving a design as an Area file is a huge plus for me! No longer do you need to meticulously tap “Multi-Point” at your quilt to create a stitchable outline around an applique shape. For example, if what is on your quilt has been appliqued from the many Accuquilt Go! shapes, or from one you created using a fabric cutting machine like the Brother Scan n Cut, just save the file at the Scan n Cut, export and open the SVG file in PSD, save as an Area (HQA) file, open the HQA file in PSP and align it with the shape on your quilt. Viola, stitch around the applique with ease!
Batch Conversion and Area files are two powerful features of this new program. There are so many more, like creating stitchable text files, repeats, wreath designs (called carousel), reflect, echo, repeat on path, rays…this one programwill have you digitizing like a pro in no time!
I guarantee if you “try it, you’ll like it…!”
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Patchwork Among Friends: From Patterns to Potlucks
- Ombre Dots and Lola Textures Pre-Cuts from Quilting Treasures
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Pro-Stitcher Designer Software
- Quilts of Chestnut Ridge: Autumn at the Courthouse
- Honey Bee Mine Fabric Bundle
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Imagine Quilts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Quilted Hot Pad
- Quilted Christmas Ornament
- Frank Edmonds
- Handmade With Love Printable Gift Tags
- Christmas Flamingo Quilt Pattern
- The Neighborhood Quilt Pattern
- Patchwork Quilt Christmas Stocking
- Quilted Christmas Stocking Sewing Pattern
- Rosewood Manor
- Rosewood Manor Autumn Cross-Stitch Design
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns