We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Quilting is certainly a long process, especially when you have to cut all of your fabric from scratch. One way to speed up the quilt making process is with precut fabrics. Inside Precut Quilts by Janie Lou, you will find six stunning quilt patterns that are all made using charm packs, jelly rolls, and fat quarters. Choose from wall quilts, throws, bed quilts, and more.
There is a lovely assortment of patterns to choose from, all featuring fun prints that are all ready to be sewn into the design. These fast quilts are all great for beginner quilters because of how easy and convenient they come together using pre-cuts.
The back of the book includes a super helpful list of the exact fabric used for all patterns, which is nice to have. However, fabric comes and goes super fast, so you may need to choose a similar fabric in order to exactly re-create some of these quilt designs. There's also a chapter with general instructions; both beginners and experts will certainly appreciate this chapter because you never know when you need a quick refresher.
Although they are all gorgeous, a few of my personal favorite quilt designs inside Precut Quilts are the Floating 8 quilt (pg. 18) and Nest and Feathers (pg. 26).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Quilts From Grandmother's Garden: A Fresh Look at English Paper Piecing
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- At Home with Country Quilts: 13 Patchwork Patterns
- Clover Wedge Iron
- Chance to win the Big Batting Bundle Giveaway!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- Ohio Star Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns