Polyfil Premium Fiber Fill Review
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Polyfil Premium Fiber Fill Review
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Want the stuff that won’t un-fluff? Try Fairfield’s famous Polyfil Premium Fiber Fill. There’s good reason that Polyfil is the best-selling polyester fiberfill in America. The special process used to make this stuffing makes it especially resilient to washings, so your sewing projects stay nicely fluffed for a good long time.
This stuffing is used by sewists everywhere, so it’s basically a crafting staple. If you’ve never used it, you can expect high-quality stuffing that holds up over time. This stuffing has great consistency, and even if fibers shift in use or washings, you can easily mold it back into shape with your fingertips.
My first experience using Polyfil was when I hand-sewed a decorative pillow, and I was surprised: a little of this stuffing goes a long way! That was a few years back, and my pillow is just as fluffy as ever. That’s despite being squished, sat on, and even kept in storage after a move. When you wash a project made with Polyfil, it springs right back into shape.
Another great feature of Polyfil? It’s made from 100 percent recycled polyester fiber.
This is a great material for craft projects and sewing projects. It’s non-allergenic and comes guaranteed, so stuff your projects with Polyfil. While you’re at it, check out Fairfield’s other stuffing materials too!
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Easy Quilts for Beginners and Beyond: 14 Quilt Patterns from Quiltmaker Magazine
- Clothworks Basics: Laurel Burch Thread and Impressions Moire Fabric
- Win an Heirloom Collection Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to win the Beads on a String Quilt Pattern!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- 110 Quilted Potholders
- Quilting Quickly Best of Fons & Porter
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Quilt Pattern
- Starburst Christmas Ornament Quilt Block
- Christmas Star Ornament Block Pattern
- Broken Dishes Baby Quilt Pattern
- 18+ Free Decorative Christmas Quilt Patterns
- Morning Frost Quilt Pattern
- Cathedral Windows Christmas Ornament Quilt Block
- Fun Christmas Tree Quilt Blocks For Your Crumbs & Scraps
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Ornament Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns