Patch Pals Collection: Turn Simple Squares into Adorable Little Quilts!
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Here’s a dozen baby quilts that are just cuter than animal crackers. No matter what your favorite critter is – porcupine, penguin, monkey or duck (kitty, puppy, turtle and more) – you’re going to want to make one of these crib quilts for the next baby shower you attend. Each animal is constructed on a grid with squares and triangle units. These are great patterns for using your solids and tone-on-tones, too.
The handy charts tell you how many squares and units you need in what colors, and the patchwork goes together in sections. In the back, you’ll find each pattern on a grid that you can copy off and color in however you like to help with your fabric choices. There is also a nice reader’s gallery of quilts made in different colorways.
I love the circus elephant the most (page 32) – a circus theme is such a cute choice for a nursery. If you have a new baby in your family, you’ll have a hard time picking just one to make. I think every baby deserves the whole menagerie!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a little sunshine to your day with this simply gorgeous Sunshine Texas Star Block Pattern. This free quilt block pattern is the… Continue reading: "Sunshine Texas Star Block Patternvideocam"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- Chance to win a FreeSpirit Fabric Collection!
- Quilting Those Flirty 30s
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Ruler Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- Ohio Star Quilt Block
- Two X Three Quilt Block
- Springtime Quilt Pattern
- Star Cross Quilt Block
- X-quisite Quilt Block
- Wild Flowers Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns