Sycamore Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Sycamore Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Moda Fabrics' Sycamore collection is a beauty and really takes the cake when you're looking for something for the fall season. Each of the designs are classic and can be used year after year. Your eyes will be drawn as you look at each of the patterns and their coordinating colors.
The base colors in this collection are brown, burgundy and blue. Each of the shades complement each other and would look great on their own or mixed and matched. Jan Patek really knew what she was doing when designing this collection. From fall leaves to woodland stripes to pretty flowers, dots and circles, you won't want to look away. The bold colors against each of the solid backdrops really pop, and make a statement. The collection as a whole makes me think of the Thanksgiving season and how wonderful this would look laid across the table as a table runner or made into matching fabric napkins.
Made of 100% cotton, this fabric collection is a must-have. For over 20 years, Jan has been designing primitive folk art quilts as well as original fabric lines like the Sycamore collection. Fabric like this is perfect for making quilts, sewing pillows, creating table decor and so much more. Different prints and motifs can make amazing projects, as long as the colors work nicely together. And I'll be the first to tell you, these colors are amazing.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win a Pretty Feather and Song Charm Pack!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Win a Safari Drive Fabric Bundle!
- T-Shirt Pressing Cloth
- Best Wall Quilts from McCall's Quilting: Easy Patterns for Year-Round Decorating
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- Arctic Ice Quilter's Slidelock
- Shaker Style Quilt Stand
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wild Geese Table Runner
- Weight Loss Quilt
- Quilted Advent Calendar
- How To Join Leftover Batting Scraps
- Scrappy Stars PDF Quilt Pattern
- Balsam Gnomes Table Runner Quilt
- Four Point Star Quilt Block
- Little Pumpkin Patch Trivet Quilt Pattern
- Square In A Square Sawtooth Block
- Circuits Circus Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns