Lunden Designs Sewing Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Lunden Designs Sewing Patterns
Designed by Melissa Lunden
Gifted by Lunden Designs
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
With so many different types of quilting patterns available, starting a new project may not come easy. If you find yourself in need of some inspiration, you won't need to look any farther than the Lunden Designs Sewing Patterns designed by Melissa Lunden. Every quilting pattern that is included has a distinct design as well as a thorough set of instructions with all the patterns and diagrams you'll need to complete an impressive pattern that really tells a story.
Quilters can expect quality results before even starting because of the effort designer Melissa Lunden shows through her attention to detail and measurements. Some of these patterns have a decorative quality that you'll find would be perfect for a pillow or a baby's nursery. You won't even need to worry about converting measurements, because many of these quilt patterns such as "Star System" (shown left), "Elephant March", and "Flag Day" have multiple sized quilt measurements included in the instructions. You'll be able to make a whole new home decor theme with some of these popular patterns without wasting time trying to figure out how to alter sizes!
Quilters of all skill levels will appreciate the detail that goes into each pattern. You won't just be looking at a picture and a few templates; Melissa Lunden identifies the major sections of the quilting process and breaks each one down with their own sets of numbered instructions. For the patterns mentioned above with multiple sizes, she also includes separate instructions for these designs. You'll never find yourself lost with such organized instructions and patterns.
If you want to be sure that your next quilt will come out looking as good as the picture in the pattern, then you need to get your hands on the Lunden Designs Sewing Patterns.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
- 110 Quilted Potholders
- Chance to Win a Fat Quarter Storage Bag!
- Win the Language of Flowers Block of the Month Quilt Pattern!
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake "Someday" Fabric Stacker!
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- 200 Blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine: Original Patterns from Today's Top Designers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kristen Hubert
- Thanks For The Click!
- Birch Gnomes Table Runner Quilt
- Modern Improv Scrap Quilt
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Vintage Christmas Sweater Mug Rug Pattern
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Scrappy Christmas Tree Mini Quilt
- Quilted Journal Cover - Any Size!
- Wild Geese Table Runner
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns