Lily Ashbury High Street Jelly Roll
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Lily Ashbury High Street Jelly Roll
Provided by Moda Fabrics
Reviewed by Mollyhall Seeley
It's hard to pick a favorite feature of Lily Ashbury's High Street fabric line. Bright, cheerful, and bursting with color, this fabric collection is perfect for a lap quilt or throw. Lily Ashbury has done an absolutely fabulous job of blending softer pastel shades with a bolder, almost neon spring palette. The fabric design has a sweet bohemian feel, very easygoing and light, which would be appropriate for any season. Though the bright colors are reminiscent of spring, the blue-grey and green contrasts will certainly convince you to keep this quilt out of the closet during winter.
Thought there is a lovely feminine twist to the design, which is full of floral imagery and not-quite-paisley accents, this won't limit the fabrics usability. Any project made with this fabric will look beautiful in a living room, sitting room, guest room, or even bedroom. The blend of colors and shades means that projects will look lovely in almost any space (or on any person!) regardless of function. It's not often that you can find that kind of evergreen design, but Lily Ashbury has absolutely hit the nail on the head.
Moda Jelly Rolls are always a great investment, as the pre-cut fabric drastically cuts down on preparation time without sacrificing piecing accuracy. They are cut specifically to minimize fraying while you work, and are perfect for a wide variety of projects, from home decor to clothing. This particular roll comes with 40 2.5X44-inch die cut fabric strips (including duplicates), so there is plenty of material for you to work with. Take care not to machine-wash the fabric before use.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Shortcake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Patchwork Among Friends: From Patterns to Potlucks
- The Best of Judy Hopkins: 365 Quilt-Block Patterns Perpetual Calendar
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Shaker Style Quilt Stand
- 200 Blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine: Original Patterns from Today's Top Designers
- Chance to Win a Fat Quarter of Riley Blake Fab-boo-lous Fabric!
- "The Original" Quilt Basting Spray
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stacked Squares Quilt Block Pattern
- Rising Star Quilt Block
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- Shamrock Shenanigan ~ A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- Single Snowflake
- Lumberjack Quilt — A Cozy Flannel Quilt Pattern
- Happy Heart Quilt — A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- National Quilting Month 2021
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns