Kozy Party Cuddle Quilt Kit from Shannon Fabrics
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Kozy Party Cuddle Quilt Kit
Gifted by Shannon Fabrics
Reviewed by Claire Hawkes, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
There is nothing better than getting cozy at home with a hot cup of tea, a good book, and a luxuriously soft quilt. With this Kozy Party Cuddle Quilt Kit from Shannon Fabrics, it will be unbelievably easy to create your own super silky and brightly colored quilted throw to enjoy for years to come. Within this kit, you'll receive 2 yards of 8 different pre-cut strips of fabrics featuring a variety of solid color samples from the Kozy Cuddle Collection by Shannon Fabrics. From dimpled fabric, plush fleece, and ultra-soft Sherpa material, you can skip cutting fabric and get started on making this easy, but exceptionally cheerful row quilt.
The Kozy Party Cuddle Quilt Kit includes 8 individual quilt strips will be approximately 9" x 58" inches, which comes out to a total of 8.25 yards of Cuddle strips. In my opinion, the best thing about this wonderful collection of fabric strip samples is the mix of fabric materials and solid colors. For example, this quilt-as-you-go pattern brings together light blue fabric with soft ridges, pure black chinchilla fabric, hot pink Sherpa fabric, snow white silky soft fabric, and many more! Check out the wide variety of colors and textures featured in solid prints included in the Kozy Cuddle Collection.
In addition to this spectrum of colorful fabrics and plushy material, this Cuddle Quilt kit also includes a free pattern to make an easy row-by-row quilt out of the provided fabrics. Even if you have never made a row quilt before, the pattern guide makes it really simple to learn the quilt-as-you-go method. This will save you tons of time taking measurements and precisely cutting fabric, and allow you to spend more time enjoy the richly textured fabric! To finish this quilt pattern, you will only need thread, 2.5 yards batting, and spray adhesive to help you with the basting process. The finished quilt will measures 60"x 64" inches, which is a great size for a quilted sofa throw to have in your living room, fold on top of a bed, or even give as a gorgeous quilted gift.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Quilts From Grandmother's Garden: A Fresh Look at English Paper Piecing
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- At Home with Country Quilts: 13 Patchwork Patterns
- Clover Wedge Iron
- Chance to win the Big Batting Bundle Giveaway!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- Ohio Star Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns