Joie de Vivre Fabric Collection Review
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Joie de Vivre Fabric Collection Review
By: Bari J.
Gifted by: Art Gallery Fabrics
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Say hello to one of the most cheerful fabric lines ever! The Joie de Vivre Fabric Collection by Bari J. is a simply gorgeous roundup of brightly colored fabrics in a wild array of designs. From flowers to pugs to geometrics and more, this collection from Art Gallery Fabrics will absolutely enrapture you.
I simply cannot get enough of the beautiful patterns in this collection. One of my absolute favorite fabric lines, Joie de Vivre charms to the smallest detail. Each print title features both French and English words: my favorite "Frenglish" titles include Joyeux Alphabet, Petit Potpourri, and C'est la Vie Spring and Winter. The collection is divided into two groups: Printanier Sun and Hivernal Cloud. Nine of the prints come in two colors (18 SKUs) and two unique prints round out this collection for a total of 20 stunning fabrics to choose from. Or, don't choose! A fat quarter bundle will give you a delightful overview of the patterns in this collection.
Despite an eclectic feel, the 20 prints go marvelously well together. You may not think pugs match butterflies, but Joie de Vivre proves you wrong. In your sewing or quilting projects, you can focus on the summer or winter prints, or you can mix and match them all! Endlessly amazed by the variety of prints, I simply love that Bari J. brought them together in a way that harmonizes beautifully. She made jewel tones work for winter, butterflies work with geometrics, and pugs work with flowers. An adventurous pattern is yours for the making with this stunningly gorgeous collection.
If you're looking for a project that will brighten your mood just by looking at it, be sure to check out the Joie de Vivre Fabric Collection. Inspire joy when you make gifts from this fabric, and make a little something special for yourself, too!
What images inspire joy in your life?
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For a Fabulous Fat Quarter Baby Quilt you won't forget, try this DIY quilting tutorial for a stroller-sized quilt for infants. This… Continue reading: "Fabulous Fat Quarter Baby Quilt"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Blocks, Borders, Quilts! A Mix-and-Match Workbook for Designing Your Own Quilts
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- 2015 Quilt Calendars from Martingale
- Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Labels for All Occasions
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to win the All Weather Friend Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tropical Trails Quilt
- Floret Quilted Table Topper Pattern
- Free Tree Quilt Block Pattern
- Puzzle Box
- Bright Bits Modern Mini Quilt
- Quilted Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- Winterberry Pinwheel Quilt
- Mr. Chillingsworth Halloween Quilt
- Gorgeous Gift Box Table Runner Pattern
- Cozy Cabins Wall Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns