Heirloom Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Heirloom Fabric Collection
Gifted by: Camelot Fabrics
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Iron, bordeaux, marigold, oh my! The Heirloom Fabric Collection from Camelot Fabrics features a stunning array of prints in deep, classic colors that work together with just a pop of yellow. Wine meets sunshine framed by iron fences in this beautiful color scheme.
Five prints in assorted colors comprise this beautiful collection. Trellis (the first three prints in the top row) is aptly named for the beautiful and intricate fixtures that help vines grow. I love that as a metaphor---let your quilting creativity grow with this collection! The second row features Boxes, a nesting print reminiscent of the 1920s. Rings in row three remind one of engagement; the circles alternate with diamonds in coordinating colors. Checks in row four bridges the gap between houndstooth and horizontal stripes, forming the perfect background to offset some of the bolder patterns in this collection. Use Checks as lining in a purse, the back of your quilt, and for subtle detailing in applique patterns. Lattice, which comprises the right column, is that beautiful iron fence design I love for this collection. With the perfect marriage of subtle and bold prints, this collection will let your imagination run wild as you think of what to make.
To me, these fabrics seem perfect for a living room space. Create a wall quilt with these prints to offset any other wine colored decor. Hanging decor made with this fabric near the kitchen may also be a good idea if you're sticking with the vineyard theme. This fabric also seems vaguely French Quarter New Orleans with those beautiful fence-like prints. What do these prints remind you of?
As with all of the fabrics from Camelot, this collection is made with quality fabrics. 100% cotton and made by the Camelot Design Studio, the Heirloom collection will be a hit no matter what you make with it.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Patchwork Among Friends: From Patterns to Potlucks
- Creative Quilts from Your Crayon Box by Terrie Linn Kygar
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Flip Your Way to Fabulous Quilts
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to win Riolis Needlework Kits!
- Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- Chance to Win Pro-Stitcher Designer Software!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Basket Quilt Block
- Hourglass Quilt Block
- Fly Home Quilt Pattern
- Classic Nine Patch Quilt Block Pattern
- Free Patchwork Tree Skirt Tutorial
- Christmas Quilt Block
- Easy Quilted Hot Pad
- Quilted Christmas Ornament
- Frank Edmonds
- Handmade With Love Printable Gift Tags
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns