Quilter's Cutting Mat
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Quilter's Cutting Mat
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Cutting mats protect work surfaces from getting damaged and prevent your rotary cutters and knife blades from dulling quickly. They come in either a hard surface or a soft surface, which is the self-healing type of mats; these are thinner and more flexible and in my opinion, a must-have. The Extra Large Cutting Mat from Havel's Sewing is something every quilter and sewist needs in their collection.
Havel's Sewing offers the best scissors for sewing, quilting, embroidery and fabric to enhance the sewing experience. With these amazing scissors they also offer other supplies and notions like the Extra Large Cutting Mat. Measuring at a whopping 34 inches by 22 inches, this double-sided cutting mat will be your new go-to. Made of high quality of long-lasting endurance, this self-healing mat will make cutting fabric easy. There are five layers of thickness to protect your rotary blades and the multi-angled grid lines are perfect for more creative cutting options.
What you'll really like about this mat is the fact that it won't slide around while you're using it. The mat itself will keep its hold on your work surface and the fabric will stay put on the mat, allowing you to cut flawlessly. You can use this mat for years and it will still look brand new due to its self-healing factor. You won't feel any grooves and you always have the option to flip it over and use the other side. The pretty pink color will add a little fun to your crafting room and put a little pep in your step while you work.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Urban Garden Fabric Collection
Kaleidoscope Centerpiece Pattern
Fiskars Total Control Non-Stick Scissors
Make Your First Quilt: Super Easy Beginner Projects For Sure Success!
Journey Fabric Collection
10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
Fiskars Adjustable Three-Position Rotary Cutter
Dancing Diamonds Art Quilt Pattern Review
Aflutter Fabric Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beginner's Guide to Quilting: 20+ Must-Read Tutorials and Patterns
- Flying Kite Paper Piecing Pattern
- Fiskars Total Control Non-Stick Scissors
- Square Dance Mini Quilt
- Sunny Log Cabin Quilt
- Vintage Vacation Quilt
- Striped Chevrons Baby Quilt Tutorial
- Charming Lucy Quilt Pattern
- Kaleidoscope Centerpiece Pattern
- Patchwork Bunny Buddies
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns