Floral Frenzy Quilt Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
The Floral Frenzy Quilt Kit from Shannon Fabrics is the perfect introduction for a beginner quilter. At first glance, the kit looks complicated to create. However, with the helpful instructional guide and attached templates, making this quilt is a breeze. The kit comes with five assorted prints for the flowers, as well as different colors for the flower centers, leaves, and borders. You will, however, have to supply your own fusible web and 60x60 piece of batting.
Making this quilt would be a fun afternoon project to share with your daughter, and would be extra special if you had a baby shower coming up. The quilt's fabric is from the Shannon Studio Collection and is named Cuddle Classics. This is some of the softest fabric I have ever felt, and it would be the perfect quilt for a baby to lie or crawl on. The fabric comes in a variety of vibrant colors and patterns, including florals, solids, and animal print; this variety makes matching a breeze, and the playful patterns look great as a wall hanging or as a throw blanket.
The guide in the kit outlines a few of the problems you may have with the quilt, and gives easy solutions to them. For example, the quilt will not fray, but it may give off what Shannon Fabrics calls "cuddle dust." This issue can be fixed with a rotary cutter, or by drying your fabrics with a damp washcloth. The guide is full of helpful tips and tricks for creating your cuddly quilt, and is worth keeping after you have finished in case you work with this type of fabric or quilting kit again. The finished quilt is approximately 55"x55", so it will make a great gift for anyone in the family, including yourself.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You can never go wrong with a classic! Make a gorgeous traditional Irish chain quilt in luxurious shades of navy and snowy white with… Continue reading: "China Blue Irish Chain Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to Win Pro-Stitcher Designer Software!
- Leilani Arts Silk Sari Ribbon
- Honey Bee Mine Fabric Bundle
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Shaker Style Quilt Stand
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Blocks, Borders, Quilts! A Mix-and-Match Workbook for Designing Your Own Quilts
- 110 Quilted Potholders
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Vintage Christmas Sweater Mug Rug Pattern
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Scrappy Christmas Tree Mini Quilt
- Quilted Journal Cover - Any Size!
- Wild Geese Table Runner
- Weight Loss Quilt
- Quilted Advent Calendar
- How To Join Leftover Batting Scraps
- Scrappy Stars PDF Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns