Fiskars Amplify RazorEdge Premium Fabric Shears
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Fiskars Amplify® RazorEdge™ Premium Fabric Shears may become your favorite quilting companion. Perfect for projects that call for precision, these scissors feature ultra-sharp stainless-steel blades that can cut through layers of fabric with ease. Fiskars is well known for its high-quality, dependable products, and with the added assurance of a lifetime warranty, you can trust that these shears will last for years.
A part of the Amplify line, Fiskars RazorEdge Premium Fabric Shears can tackle heavy materials like vinyl, burlap, suede–even leather and upholstery–without a fuss. Ten layers of fleece or two layers of denim are no problem. The secret lies in Amplify technology, which senses the extent of blade separation. These shears have a floating blade tang that transfers energy to a torsion bar, automatically adjusting the blades to the proper angle to make a clean cut.
When working on long-term projects like quilts, comfort is key. RazorEdge Premium Fabric Shears have sculpted finger and thumb loops that are easy on arthritic hands. These features also improve cutting control. Cutting in the wrong place is beyond frustrating. Unlike an errant stitch, there's no undoing a crooked cut. Avoid a mistake that costs precious time and money by investing in a trustworthy pair of shears. RazorEdge will be able to manage the detail work that rotary cutters can't.
These state-of-the-art shears can handle any kind of project with speed and accuracy. Whether you're tackling a mug rug, a bag, or a bed quilt, Fiskars RazorEdge Premium Fabric Shears will make the task quick and easy.
BONUS! Enter to win a pair of Fiskars RazorEdge Premium Fabric Shears here. Contest ends 6/14/15.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Cozy Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit!
- Lily Ashbury High Street Jelly Roll
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Peppered Cottons Fat Quarter Collection
- Cuddle Quilt Kit in Olive and Brown
- Clover Wedge Iron
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns