Ankara and Lace Zara Fabric
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Ankara and Lace Zara Fabric
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Ankara and Lace sends a unique and beautiful selection of African fabrics sourced from merchants in Africa to their consumers. These fabrics are eye catching, soft and breathable and can be yours delivered straight to your doorstep. You can have these beautiful fabrics shipped in 1, 3, 6 or 12 yards or you can get fabric samples in small yardages like 1 yard or fat quarters. Each of their fabrics is just as stunning as the next, but the Zara fabric is one of my favorites.
Zara comes in 3 yards of fabulous African cotton fabric/ankara. A fabric like this is perfect for both sewing and quilting, as well as crafting with. I can just imagine reupholstering kitchen chairs with this fabric or making some unique throw pillows for the family room. You can easily change the look of a room just by switching up fabric. The bright yellow leaves on the tree add an elegant look, while the bold red shade adds a nice pop of color.
Ankara and Lace have a great selection of fabrics that can be created into wearables like dresses, skirts and tops, but can also be transformed into a stunning quilt. Their fabrics will never disappoint. What I really love about this company is the fact that they partner with non-profits and donate to charity; they assist low-income families by providing supplies, food and monetary assistance for health care. I absolutely love companies that do good with their products, but this company also offers fantastic fabric you'll want to work with.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Fiskars Adjustable Three-Position Rotary Cutter
- Chance to win the Heather Fabric Collection!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to win Brushstrokes by Pepper Cory Fat Quarter Bundle!
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Pro-Stitcher Designer Software
- English Paper Piecing: Fresh New Quilts from Bloom Creek by Vicki Bellino
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Fabric Christmas Village
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Fabric Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner Pattern
- Winter Trees Quilted Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns