Ankara and Lace Zara Fabric
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Ankara and Lace Zara Fabric
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Ankara and Lace sends a unique and beautiful selection of African fabrics sourced from merchants in Africa to their consumers. These fabrics are eye catching, soft and breathable and can be yours delivered straight to your doorstep. You can have these beautiful fabrics shipped in 1, 3, 6 or 12 yards or you can get fabric samples in small yardages like 1 yard or fat quarters. Each of their fabrics is just as stunning as the next, but the Zara fabric is one of my favorites.
Zara comes in 3 yards of fabulous African cotton fabric/ankara. A fabric like this is perfect for both sewing and quilting, as well as crafting with. I can just imagine reupholstering kitchen chairs with this fabric or making some unique throw pillows for the family room. You can easily change the look of a room just by switching up fabric. The bright yellow leaves on the tree add an elegant look, while the bold red shade adds a nice pop of color.
Ankara and Lace have a great selection of fabrics that can be created into wearables like dresses, skirts and tops, but can also be transformed into a stunning quilt. Their fabrics will never disappoint. What I really love about this company is the fact that they partner with non-profits and donate to charity; they assist low-income families by providing supplies, food and monetary assistance for health care. I absolutely love companies that do good with their products, but this company also offers fantastic fabric you'll want to work with.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you've been searching for the perfect quilting project for your new grandbaby, then look no further than this adorable and handy… Continue reading: "Tied with a Bow Car Seat Canopy"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Win the Sycamore Fabric Collection!
- Enter to win a quilting book bundle!
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- Quilting Those Flirty 30s
- Devoted to Scraps
- Chance to Win a Fat Quarter of Riley Blake Fab-boo-lous Fabric!
- Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Circuits Circus Quilt Pattern
- 3D Doors Quilt
- How To Make A Bias Binding
- Scrappy Stars
- Quilted Wall Hanging From Scraps
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Coasters
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- Sulky of America
- Fat Quarter Organizer Bins
- Pumpkin Patch Easy Mini Quilt For Beginners
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns