Downton Abbey Fabric Bundles
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Downton Abbey is the famous British period drama that we all love. From the romantic stories to the nail biting drama, there are just too many reasons to love the show. When we found out Andover Fabric had a Downton Abbey-inspired fabric line, we about fell off our chairs. They offer a variety of fat quarter bundles as well as a variety of double scoops (jelly rolls).
Among all the fat quarter fabrics to choose from, I particularly like the Downton Abbey Lord & Lady, Downstairs, and Lady Rose collections. The Lady Rose features bright pinks, purples and blues giving a nice warm vibe. The Downstairs fabrics are floral and feminine. Half of the fabric bundle are Old World designs and relate to the older characters of the show, while the other half of the bundle is more bright and colorful for the younger characters of the show.
You will also see logos and labels in the bundle for making your own type of swag. There are 39 different patterns that come in many beautiful colors. Each of these fabrics complement each other nicely, so you can mix and match. Each of the fabrics would look amazing in turn-of-the-century England as well as your home. Make a quilt, a lap blanket or come up with a beautiful design of your own like a wearable from the show.
The double scoop from the Egyptian Collection is great for a lap or small twin-size quilt. There are 40 pieces each measuring 2 1/2 inches by 44 inches, which are great for making striped triangles or any type of striped project. The Egyptian Collection is exotic and full of bright colors, with just a touch of shimmer. The gold hieroglyphs really caught my attention as will it for you.
This is the last season of Downton Abbey, so you won't want to miss out on this beautiful fabric! Make a design all your own just in time for the season premiere in January!
Andover Fabrics also has a book out called A Year In The Life Of Downton Abbey. Within the book you will find seasonal celebrations, traditions and recipes from the era. The show has taken people through 12 years of change and this book will go through one of those years:
January: The Year Ahead Spotlight on Gareth Neame
February: The Children Spotlight on Food
March: Farming Spotlight on Locations
April: Travel Spotlight on Julian Fellowes
May: Debutantes Spotlight on Hair and Make-up
June: The London Season Spotlight on Costume
July: Summer Spotlight on Props
August: Scotland Spotlight on Alastair Bruce
September: The House Party Spotlight on Ealing Studios
October: Living on the Estate Spotlight on Music
November: The Sporting Season Spotlight on Liz Trubridge
Need to make a project with this awesome yarn? Check out 15 Antique Quilt Patterns Darling Enough for Downton!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you've been searching for the perfect quilting project for your new grandbaby, then look no further than this adorable and handy… Continue reading: "Tied with a Bow Car Seat Canopy"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Win the Sycamore Fabric Collection!
- Enter to win a quilting book bundle!
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- Quilting Those Flirty 30s
- Devoted to Scraps
- Chance to Win a Fat Quarter of Riley Blake Fab-boo-lous Fabric!
- Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Circuits Circus Quilt Pattern
- 3D Doors Quilt
- How To Make A Bias Binding
- Scrappy Stars
- Quilted Wall Hanging From Scraps
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Coasters
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- Sulky of America
- Fat Quarter Organizer Bins
- Pumpkin Patch Easy Mini Quilt For Beginners
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns