Darn Good Fabric of the Month
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Darn Good Fabric of the Month
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Receive a box fiilled with goodies from Darn Good Yarn each month, with their Darn Good Fabric Monthly Subscription! The box comes with a sampler of their beautiful sari silk fabrics, a project or block, and a sample pack of yarn or ribbon to complement. The low cost makes it a fun gift or monthly surprise for your crafting closet.
Subscriptions are becoming more and more popular, especially in the crafting world. Having products and materials shipped directly to your doorstep is the fast and easy way to get new supplies. Each month from Darn Good Yarn you'll get one bundle of premium artisan quality fabric, a project, and a mystery gift. This fabric subscription is only $10!
This fabric subscription or fabric club supports a small US-based business that has a passion for helping others. What's really great about this subscription is that you can skip a month at any time, so if you're short on cash one month then you can opt-out until the following month.
Who doesn't want a new surprise shipped to their house every month? Darn Good Yarn's quality fabric is unique and beautiful and creates amazing projects. There is nothing but positive things to say about this subscription and the company as a whole. Dive in.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have you ever realized that making quilt block patterns can be one of the most enjoyable and easy ways to use your old scrappy quilt… Continue reading: "Stacks & Stacks of Scraps Quilt Block"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Shaker Style Quilt Stand
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Nature's Beauty in Applique: Pretty and Practical Projects by Susan Taylor Propst
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Welcome Baby Flannel from Windham Fabrics
- Chance to win the Magical Creatures Fabric Collection!
- Follow-the-Line Quilting Designs: Volume 5 by Mary M. Covey
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cardinal Bird Quilt Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Layers of a Quilt Beginner Guide
- Learn the Difference Between Fabric Scissors and Paper Scissors
- Sweet And Simple Squares Baby Quilt
- The Gemstone Quilt
- Loralie Designs
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Harvest Stars Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns