Cotton Candy Flannel Collection from Studio e
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
The Cotton Candy Flannel Collection is the perfect combination of stylish and cozy. Designed by Avril for Studio e Fabrics, this double napped (brushed on both sides) cotton is the perfect choice for winter quilts and apparel because of the soft, flannel material. It also works really well for other crafts, and home decor items. There's just something about flannel that means warm and cozy!
This fat quarter bundle contains 14 different pastel colored designs that include fun floral prints, as well as simple wavy lines. The name of this collection says it all: cotton candy is full of fun, happy, playful designs. Using this fabric will certainly bring back lovely childhood memories for everyone, and create new ones as you make something new. There's just something magical about indulging yourself in some tasty cotton candy, and this Cotton Candy-inspired fabric is no different.
Not only is this collection super fun and playful to work with, but it's easy to care for, as well. This 100% cotton material can be machine washed, which allows for both practicality and convenience. Plus, this bundle contains 14 different fat quarter designs, which are cut into 18" by 21" pieces. There's plenty of material to create a truly magical quilt.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quilters on the lookout for a challenge and a unique star quilt pattern will adore this unique paper piecing pattern. This bright and… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Paper Piecing Tutorial"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Quilts From Grandmother's Garden: A Fresh Look at English Paper Piecing
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- At Home with Country Quilts: 13 Patchwork Patterns
- Clover Wedge Iron
- Chance to win the Big Batting Bundle Giveaway!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns