Cotton Candy Flannel Collection from Studio e
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
The Cotton Candy Flannel Collection is the perfect combination of stylish and cozy. Designed by Avril for Studio e Fabrics, this double napped (brushed on both sides) cotton is the perfect choice for winter quilts and apparel because of the soft, flannel material. It also works really well for other crafts, and home decor items. There's just something about flannel that means warm and cozy!
This fat quarter bundle contains 14 different pastel colored designs that include fun floral prints, as well as simple wavy lines. The name of this collection says it all: cotton candy is full of fun, happy, playful designs. Using this fabric will certainly bring back lovely childhood memories for everyone, and create new ones as you make something new. There's just something magical about indulging yourself in some tasty cotton candy, and this Cotton Candy-inspired fabric is no different.
Not only is this collection super fun and playful to work with, but it's easy to care for, as well. This 100% cotton material can be machine washed, which allows for both practicality and convenience. Plus, this bundle contains 14 different fat quarter designs, which are cut into 18" by 21" pieces. There's plenty of material to create a truly magical quilt.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you've been searching for the perfect quilting project for your new grandbaby, then look no further than this adorable and handy… Continue reading: "Tied with a Bow Car Seat Canopy"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Win the Sycamore Fabric Collection!
- Enter to win a quilting book bundle!
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- Quilting Those Flirty 30s
- Devoted to Scraps
- Chance to Win a Fat Quarter of Riley Blake Fab-boo-lous Fabric!
- Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Circuits Circus Quilt Pattern
- 3D Doors Quilt
- How To Make A Bias Binding
- Scrappy Stars
- Quilted Wall Hanging From Scraps
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Coasters
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- Sulky of America
- Fat Quarter Organizer Bins
- Pumpkin Patch Easy Mini Quilt For Beginners
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns