- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Cotton Candy Flannel Collection from Studio e
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Cotton Candy Flannel Collection
Gifted by: Studio e Fabrics
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor, FaveQuilts
The Cotton Candy Flannel Collection is the perfect combination of stylish and cozy. Designed by Avril for Studio e Fabrics, this double napped (brushed on both sides) cotton is the perfect choice for winter quilts and apparel because of the soft, flannel material. It also works really well for other crafts, and home decor items. There's just something about flannel that means warm and cozy!
This fat quarter bundle contains 14 different pastel colored designs that include fun floral prints, as well as simple wavy lines. The name of this collection says it all: cotton candy is full of fun, happy, playful designs. Using this fabric will certainly bring back lovely childhood memories for everyone, and create new ones as you make something new. There's just something magical about indulging yourself in some tasty cotton candy, and this Cotton Candy-inspired fabric is no different.
Not only is this collection super fun and playful to work with, but it's easy to care for, as well. This 100% cotton material can be machine washed, which allows for both practicality and convenience. Plus, this bundle contains 14 different fat quarter designs, which are cut into 18" by 21" pieces. There's plenty of material to create a truly magical quilt.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Half Square Triangle Quilt Block Patternvideocam
Ready for another fun and simple block quilt pattern? This Half Square Triangle Block Pattern is the next quilt block in the quilt… Continue reading: "Half Square Triangle Quilt Block Patternvideocam"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Trip Around the World: A Country Quilt Block Travelogue
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to win the Sugar Berry Fabric Collection!
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Cozy Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit!
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Downton Abbey Fabric Bundles
- Chance to Win a My Mind's Eye Bliss Sparkle 5" Fabric Stacker!
- Chance to win a FreeSpirit Fabric Collection!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- Scrap Bursts Quilt Block
- Quilted Patchwork Flower Pillow Pattern
- Easy Quilt Block For 2.5" Strips & Squares
- Afternoon Tea Four Patch Table Runner
- Hexagon Log Cabin Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns