Clover Sewing Supplies
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Clover Sewing Supplies
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Clover USA is known for their quality crafting needles and handicraft accessories, but has quickly become a substantial brand for patchwork quilting tools and sewing notions. Their tools are reliable and durable and should be added to your collection of products.
The Sew-Safe Presser Foot is designed for beginners. It can easily be snapped into multiple different sewing machines and features tall sides and a top shield to keep your fingers safe from the needle area. This can certainly come in handy, especially for those with long nails.
The Seam Guide is perfect for sewing accurate seams. It is similar to Clover's 6-in-1 Stick 'n Stitch Guide, where it is a one piece reusable and repositionable adhesive guide. It's great for top-stitching, straight stitching and curves.
The 5-in-1 Sliding Gauge is a good sewing notion that can measure, mark and create accurately. It's versatile as it has spacing and marking buttonholes, has a seam allowance guide, a hem gauge, a circle compass and a "T" gauge.
The Retractable Seam Ripper allows the tool to be used as a seam ripper as well as a thread cutter when it is closed. This nifty 2-in-1 tool should always be on-hand.
Clover products offer the highest quality, dependability, and overall value, so why wouldn’t you have these products hanging out in your craft room?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Chance to win Pookie Luna Fabric Collection!
Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
Clover Wedge Iron
Chance to win a Jackson's Woodworks Non-Slip Ruler!
Chance to win the Mandala Embroidery Kit Giveaway!
Quilting Quickly Best of Fons & Porter
Christmas Sparkle: Make Your Home Shine!
Devoted to Scraps
Chance to win the Dandi Annie Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spider Mug Mat
- Easy Drunkard's Path Quilt Pattern
- Art Gallery Fabrics
- Modern Flying Geese Quilt Pattern
- Woodland Deer Quilt Pattern
- Fairy Tale Flower Quilt Pattern
- Pyramid Points Twin Quilt Pattern
- Coquet Bed Quilt Pattern
- Pookie Luna Fabric Collection
- Magical Mistletoe Christmas Table Topper
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns