Bloom Fabric Collection Review
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Bloom Fabric Collection Review
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Bloom is the sweet new fabric collection from Monaluna that you should be aware of. These darling florals and happy prints sing cheerful summer memories at a glance. Perfect for a little girl's room, a daughter's quilt, a lovely tote, or a cheery wall hanging, Bloom fabrics will cause onlookers to reminisce about a simpler time.
Bloom features eight unique prints in feminine designs. Six of the eight designs include flowers! The flowers range in size and shape, and the assorted neutral backgrounds make each floral print lovely for pairing with one another. Flora and Posie are two of my favorites in this collection. A light or dark gray background warmly offsets the colorful blooms. Lazy Sunday features beautiful little bicycles with baskets of flowers and cute critters. The details in this print---and all of Monaluna's prints---are what make the fabric so lovely. The bicycles rest near trees with heart-shaped fruits! I love the bicycle motif in general, and particularly when paired with these heart fruit trees.
Only two prints in the collection do not include flower prints, and those are Flutter and Lemons. The butterflies in Flutter are almost floral in shape, perfectly complementing the rest of the collection with a purple background. Lemons features a mint green background and adorable fruits that I think would pair well with Flora.
The Bloom collection is made in both poplins and double gauze fabrics. Poplins are versatile for quilting projects, apparel, home decor, and more! According to Monaluna, "the high thread count gives it a nice drape and a soft, smooth hand." The double gauze is new, and "perfect for garments, baby items, blankets, and towels."
Monaluna is committed to using only 100% certified organic fabrics. Organic fabrics are a safer, more environmentally friendly option. The fabrics they use have a high thread count as well for a soft, high-quality product.
If you're looking for a fun, floral collection to commemorate those summer days, be sure to explore Bloom by Monaluna. These fabrics are simply too darling to pass up.
Which do you prefer: roses or daisies?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You can never go wrong with a classic! Make a gorgeous traditional Irish chain quilt in luxurious shades of navy and snowy white with… Continue reading: "China Blue Irish Chain Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Quilt Ruler Kit
- Chance to win Riley Blake Out of this World with NASA Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to win the Mandala Embroidery Kit Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
- 50 Any-Size Travel Blocks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Peranakan Tiles Inspired Applique Quilt
- Mini Star Quilt Inspired By Old English Tiles
- Oliver's Favourite Things Applique Quilt
- Oriental Lattice Quilt
- Hexi Log Cabin Quilt Block Pattern
- Stacked Squares Quilt Block Pattern
- Rising Star Quilt Block
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns