Blessings of Seasons Quilt Blocks
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Blessings of Seasons Quilt Blocks
Gifted by: Shabby Fabrics
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Shabby Fabrics makes the perfect patterns for wall hangings or quilts; great for every season. Whether you want to decorate your home, spruce up a room, or give a fabulous handmade quilt pattern as a gift, then you're going to love the designs from Shabby Fabrics.
One of my favorites is the collection of 10-month block of the month quilts. There is a wide variety of designs, but the one I love most is the Blessings of Seasons Collection:
Blessings of Spring - Rebloomed!: Included in this pack are full-color images of each block, a fabric selection guide, the Shabby Fabrics Applique Guide and all the instructions necessary to make a 56" by 62" quilt. Designs featured are tulips, daisies, ladybugs, a birdhouse, a gardening angel, a fancy heart and so much more.
Blessings of Summer - Renewed!: This set comes with a 10-month block of the month quilt instructions to create a 55" by 65" quilt. You can easily celebrate the joyous time of summer with this fantastic design. You will see a wagon pulling flowers, a sailboat, a flying angel, and many more summer themes.
Blessings of Autumn - 2nd Harvest: If you choose fun fall colors like yellows and golds, oranges and rusts, purples and browns, you will create a fantastic 58" by 62" quilt to show off to all your house guests. This is the third pattern of the Blessings Series and it's a beauty! The details of each block are truly amazing. Look in the center block at the schoolhouse - it has a bell on the top! Get ready for the fall season with a cozy quilt.
Blessings of Winter: Just because the season is cold and drab, doesn't mean your house needs to be, too. Decorate with a beautiful winter-themed quilt. With snowmen, ice skates, mittens and snowflakes, it's sure to melt your heart.
Each of these sets require additional materials like your fabric and embellishments. Embellishing kits and die-cut kits are available through Shabby Fabrics.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to Win a Fat Quarter of Riley Blake Fab-boo-lous Fabric!
- Chance to Win a June Tailor Quilter's Tote
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake "Someday" Fabric Stacker!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Extraordinary Log Cabin Quilts
- Quilts From Grandmother's Garden: A Fresh Look at English Paper Piecing
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns