Indie Boheme Fabric Bundle
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Indie Boheme Fabric Bundle
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Art Gallery Fabrics never ceases to amaze me; their latest line of fabric is simply stunning. The Indie Boheme line has the cutest prints and designs. Indie Boheme will inspire you to create fun projects like boho tops, fashionable bags and so much more.
Indie Boheme features 20 unique prints in a fabulous colorway that allows you to mix and match fabrics for a one-of-a-kind project. Pat Bravo is the designer who "sees the world for its beauty and majesty." Pat found her passion for sewing in her childhood years and fell in love with all things quilting, sewing triangles and squares together and learning about traditional quilting techniques. Without finding color variations in batiks, she decided to paint her own fabrics and the Indie Boheme line shows how unique she is.
The prints within this collection are versatile and would look lovely on just about any project. Geometric prints can be found along with floral prints. Some of the prints have fun names like Vie de Boheme Sunrise that has cute birds on tree branches, Woodblock Spirit Crisp that has an Aztek vibe to it, and Gitan Paradis Pearl that has floating flowers. This line also has a set of solids making it perfect for color blocking. Mixing soft pinks, burnt coral, bleached sand and vintage blue has never been so pretty.
Creating a quilt with these designs would come together so beautifully for you to show off. The coordinating fabrics make this collection a must-have and Pat's love for faraway influences really comes to life. You'll easily be able to see the eclectic, yet romantic designs within the free-spirited patterns.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Enter for your chance to win Modern Machine Quilting and Thread!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Fiskars Rotary Cutter and Ruler Combo and No-Touch Blade Change Tool
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- Lily Ashbury High Street Jelly Roll
- Chance to Win a My Mind's Eye Bliss Sparkle 5" Fabric Stacker!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Crumb Quilt Block
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns