Flower Child Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Flower Child Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
The Flower Child fabric collection from Art Gallery Fabrics is a beautiful collection full of fabulous designs and colors. Created by designer Maureen Cracknell, who loves sewing and quilting, you won't find another collection like this. With fun colors of fuchsia, teal and blush pink you can't help but feel at peace with the world and yourself. "Hidden amongst mother earth’s beauty lives the Flower Child. A world filled with lush meadows, wild bouquets & the spirit of the flower child painted with fuchsia, blush pink & teal." They certainly captured that perfectly.
Within the collection are fabrics with florals, fairies and braided designs. Each piece of fabric has a fun name like Sprinkled Petals Moon, Lush Canopy Cloud, Pixie Dust Glow and Cosmic Sister Imprint. Each represents something Earth-like and pairs nicely with every fabric in the bundle. This collection contains 20 fat quarters that can be mixed and matched in any way you'd like.
I personally really enjoy the Enchanted Meadow fabric as it tells a story. In the background is a tree with a tiny little house that's perfect for the little critters to sneak up on. Amongst the bunnies and owls are flowers and what looks like a little pond, while the sun sets in the back. You really feel like you're becoming one with nature with this design.
As mentioned before, Flower Child can easily be mixed and pieced together with coordinating patterns or even solid colored fabrics for an amazing project. Piece together a quilt or come up with a cute bag to carry around. A few throw pillows would even look cute; the possibilities are endless.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Chance to win Pookie Luna Fabric Collection!
Janome Memory Craft 9900
Chance to win the Quentin Fabric Collection!
Win the Feather and Song Fabric Collection!
Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
Clover Wedge Iron
Chance to win a Jackson's Woodworks Non-Slip Ruler!
Chance to win the Dandi Annie Fabric Collection!
Make Your Bed: Quilted Bed Runners, Pillows, and More to Suit Your Style
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Art Gallery Fabrics
- Modern Flying Geese Quilt Pattern
- Woodland Deer Quilt Pattern
- Fairy Tale Flower Quilt Pattern
- Pyramid Points Twin Quilt Pattern
- Coquet Bed Quilt Pattern
- Pookie Luna Fabric Collection
- Magical Mistletoe Christmas Table Topper
- Pumpkin Patch Block
- What is the Difference Between a Throw and Lap Quilt Pattern?
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns