Another Bite of Schnibbles by Carrie Nelson
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Another Bite of Schnibbles: 24 Quilts from 5" or 10" Squares
By Carrie Nelson
Gifted by Martingale
Reviewed by Jessica Nichols, Editor of FaveQuilts
Another Bite of Schnibbles: 24 Quilts from 5" or 10" Squares is a must-have for any fabric lover. Carrie Nelson's creative quilt patterns allow you to make coordinated quilts with pre-cut fabric packages. The second you see a new fabric collection that you've just got to have, order a bundle of 5" or 10" squares from that line, pick out one of these 24 patterns, and get ready to quilt!
While many quilters are drawn to packs of fabric pre-cuts all from the same line, most quilters are baffled when it comes to using them. The most common product of a charm pack or layer cake is a mundane quilt of coordinated charm squares separated by a neutral sashing. Most quilters just aren't confident slicing up pre-cuts into smaller pieces for a more complicated patchwork pattern. They're afraid they won't have enough of certain fabrics, or that they'll waste large pieces of others. In Another Bite of Schnibbles, Carrie Nelson has solved this problem by doing all the heavy lifting for us. She has designed 12 intriguing quilt patterns that can be made with either 5" or 10" squares (thus, 24 individual patterns). Each pattern tells you how to segment your pre-cuts to get fabric pieces for a more interesting piecework pattern
With Another Bite of Schnibbles, quilters can buy as many packages of pre-cut squares as their hearts desire (or their bank accounts allow) and feel confident they will be able to use those packages in a beautiful coordinated quilt. You can make quilts with all kinds of traditional patchwork patterns, including Farmer's Daughter, stars, rail fence, bear paw, baskets, nine patches and more. With this book of quilt patterns in your repertoire, you may never buy yardage again! You'll have the advantage of buying packages of pre-cuts from all your favorite new fabric collections, knowing that you have just the pattern to make with them.
Buy Another Bite of Schnibbles on CutRateCrafts.com!
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learn how to quilt a gorgeous quilt block pattern that is a stunning mix of antique quilting ideas and modern flair. Unlike some free… Continue reading: "Antique Modern Quilt Block Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Madhuri Fabric Collection from Riley Blake Designs
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to Win a Fat Quarter of Riley Blake Fab-boo-lous Fabric!
- Extraordinary Log Cabin Quilts
- Quilt Ruler Kit
- Blocks, Borders, Quilts! A Mix-and-Match Workbook for Designing Your Own Quilts
- Celebrate Seuss! Cuddle Quilt Kit
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tropical Trails Quilt
- Floret Quilted Table Topper Pattern
- Free Tree Quilt Block Pattern
- Bright Bits Modern Mini Quilt
- Quilted Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- Winterberry Pinwheel Quilt
- Mr. Chillingsworth Halloween Quilt
- Gorgeous Gift Box Table Runner Pattern
- Cozy Cabins Wall Quilt Pattern
- Quick Halloween Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns