Animal Parade: Adorable Applique Quilt Patterns for Babies
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Baby quilts are a perennial favorite among quilters. Not only do they make wonderful and heartfelt gifts, but baby quilts are the perfect medium to explore fun new designs and creative patterns. From applique to bold color combinations, baby quilt patterns are wonderful for adding your own twist and flair to a standard design.
Cheri Leffler takes classic patterns and turns them into fun, unique baby quilts that will turn any baby room into a playhouse. Use either needle-turn or fusible applique to add fun and creative animals to any baby quilt. From cheerful frogs to adorable penguin friends, you can't go wrong with one of these wonderful patterns. One of the best features of this book is its variety. The School Friends quilt pattern is a fun underwater scene with every type of water animal; Kits 'n' Caboodle features playful foxes and bluebirds; and Whoo Dat? Spices up star blocks with five unique owl appliques. Follow the patterns exactly or use the applique to mix and match to create your own menagerie!
That Patchwork Place is known for its high-quality products, and Animal Parade certainly earns that reputation. The book is laid out in a clear, easy-to-follow format, with high-resolution photographs that make following a pattern a snap. Animal Parade is a must-have addition to any quilter's library.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make your next family picnic or church cookout even more special by following this easy Bandanna Picnic Quilt Tutorial. Forget about… Continue reading: "Bandanna Picnic Quilt Tutorial"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to win the Sugar Berry Fabric Collection!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Sugar Sack Quilts
- Slice Fabrique Cordless Fabric Cutter
- Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cabin Among The Stars
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns