Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from FaveQuilts.com posted directly to your News Feed.
Publishing free quilt content at FaveQuilts.com is simple. We accept quilt project submissions of any type and publish new content on a daily basis. Learn how to publish your quilt projects, tutorials, videos, and other quilt content at FaveQuilt.com.
Table of Contents
The quilting community at FaveQuilts.com is just getting started, but our sister sites have amazing audiences. In addition to maintaining the website, we contribute to a joint craft blog, www.FaveCraftsBlog.com and publish free quilting newsletters. Once quilt projects are published on the website, we promote them in our newsletter, blog posts, and social media. Quilt projects are always published with a byline and promoted in conjunction with the designer’s name. For example, we tag the author and/or manufacturer when promoting a project on Facebook or Twitter.
If you are a product manufacturer or fabric company: Publishing free quilt projects at FaveQuilts is a great way to promote your products in an active quilting community. There is no charge to participate. You are welcome to submit free projects, tutorials, techniques, or quilting videos. Since FaveQuilts does not require exclusivity, you are welcome to submit free projects that are already published online. Just send us the urls or give us permission to publish from an online collection.
If you are a quilt designer: FaveQuilts.com can help grow your portfolio of publications and actively promote your name, website, blog, and any publications you have authored. In exchange for free quilt content, FaveQuilts.com offers increased recognition and increased traffic. Since FaveQuilts does not require exclusive content, designers can submit projects from a blog archive, items previously published in print to which you retain the rights, or free projects from a website. Just send us the urls!
If you are a quilt enthusiast: Share your quilt knowledge and creative quilt projects with the quilt community at FaveQuilts. If you have enjoyed a variety of free quilt content, give back to the community by sharing a quilting project or tip. Give your quilting feedback, whether positive or negative, on any content at FaveQuilts by commenting. You must register to comment.
1. E-mail Project Urls- The easiest way to submit projects to FaveQuilts is to send us links to projects you've published online or give us permission to re-publish from an online quilt project collection. Submit quilt project links to FaveQuilts.com Customer Service. Original introductions will be greatly appreciated but are not mandatory.
2. E-mail Projects- Submit quilt projects by e-mail to FaveQuilts.com Customer Service. You can attach a Word, PDF, or text document to the e-mail or simply paste the text of the project into the e-mail body. Attach images separately to the e-mail and indicate where they are placed in the project.
1. For one-time guests, we can link to your blog or website from a post about the guest feature on FaveCrafts Blog.
2. In exchange for two or more craft projects, we can set up a Designer Profile. See more information here.
1. Introduction (optional): Please provide an original introduction to the project just for FaveQuilts. This prevents any problems of duplicate content with Google. Describe the quilt project in a paragraph.
2. Materials: Please include all materials and tools used in the project.
3. Instructions: Please provide instructions in numbered steps. Indicate where images are placed in the project. We generally include a finished project image at the top of the project page before the materials list. Also, include any diagrams or illustrations if possible.
FaveQuilts.com can embed video craft content on project pages at FaveQuilts. We do not have our own video player. For already published craft videos:
When submitting video content, please provide FaveQuilts with at least an introduction for the video. If the video is project-based, we would also like a materials list and numbered instructions. For product demonstrations, techniques, and other types of craft video content, any text you can provide with the video (video description, highlighted tips, etc.) is greatly appreciated.
Original Video Content
If you are a quilt designer interested in producing original quilt videos for FaveQuilts, FaveQuilts can pay you for your work. FaveQuilts will pay $15 per video less than 3 minutes in length and $25 per video between 3 and 5 minutes in length. Download the FaveQuilts Video Specifications (coming soon). We are currently looking for technique videos, how-to videos, and project videos. If interested, please send 5 ideas for quilt videos to FaveQuilts.com Customer Service. Once we receive your suggestions, we will review and select one or two video topics for you to create initially. Once the initial video(s) are submitted, accepted, and published, you are welcome to submit additional video ideas for editorial review and scheduling.
Our Newest Projects & Articles